Chattin' with Joni

October 26, 2010

HUGE-ASS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hey Ya'll! Joni here with a bigtime super-important Dude news announcement... in the form of a video. I don't want to keep you waiting, so just take your pants off, buckle your seatbelt, and check it out!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Great birthday present announcement. :D
10/26/2010 6:34 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
OMFG I can't believe it!! I am so excited! If it is as good as the first, it will be AMAZING!!!!!!
10/26/2010 7:54 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Kablamo!
10/26/2010 8:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I just tied last week's digital short and you guys into a history paper (my teacher likes outside references). I was inspired after I read the big announcement. So stoked!! Keep up the good work, guys! :)
10/26/2010 10:08 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
KA-BLAMO!!
10/26/2010 10:25 PM  

Blogger kimba2488 said...
Oh my god. I hope the dudes do meet and greets for this album like they did for the last one! They were seriously the best celebrity encounter I've ever had. Just the nicest dudes and so generous to their fans.
10/27/2010 2:14 AM  

Blogger x. said...
Just made my day, OMG.
10/27/2010 3:18 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
where is andy!
10/27/2010 1:56 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Kablamo!

Super miss you guys (cause Hulu won't let me watch digishorts; and Jorma and Akiva are not in the latest digishorts)

And are those earrings real?
10/28/2010 12:54 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
10/28/2010 11:28 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I feel like there is another HUGE announcement that needs to be addressed...
Why haven't Kiv and Jorm been featured in the credits on SNL lately? And why was Kiv spotted packing up his stuff and exiting the Rock? Is producing Wilmer's show going to prevent him from double-dutying on Saturday nights? Answers, please, answers!!!
10/28/2010 11:33 PM  

Blogger maxpilgrim said...
oh please, please, PLEASE put Emma Stone's skit in there!
10/30/2010 9:04 PM  

Blogger Francesca said...
We're definitely in need of another announcement pertaining to 2/3 of the Dudes no longer listed in SNL credits.
10/31/2010 4:16 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i feel like andy wont be in it
11/02/2010 6:06 PM  

Blogger sexybitch said...
omg i cannot wait for this, though i too have a weird feeling that andy wont be a part of it, and trying to make a TLI album with on 2/3 of the dudes is just a baaaaaaaad idea.
11/05/2010 2:03 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Lonely Island Inspired...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyKcPDIej1s
11/07/2010 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home