Chattin' with Joni

September 02, 2010

Jack Johnson Music Video!

Apparently, Jack Johnson liked the The Mellow Show and JJ Casuals SNL sketches and asked if Andy and the Dudes would be in his new music video. Guess what they said? Yes, please! Guess what happened next? They made the video! Still wondering what happened? You'll have to watch the video to find out!
You can also rewatch the Dudes' Jack Johnson sketches:
JJ Casuals
The Mellow Show

11 Comments:

Anonymous Marissa Mekos said...
Awesome... Just completely ridonkulous.... I love Andy so much! He's so funny.
9/03/2010 12:54 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i bet on andy winning hands down !!
9/07/2010 2:12 AM  

Anonymous nathalie said...
I love it! Completely silly
9/07/2010 9:38 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Whoo ive loved Andy since Stork Patrol and Kablamo.. Andy all the way!
9/07/2010 11:06 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
who would win in a fight between a taco and a grilled cheese...???
9/08/2010 12:56 PM  

Anonymous Erica Peters said...
I'm excited for this! haha, by the way.. I was getting ready to draw everybody from The Lonely Island. I've been practicing with Andy, because as much as I love his hair it's a bitch to draw. I have found a perfect picture of Jorma, but it's hard to find a good one of Akiva. Has anyone seen a really nice picture of Akiva? Or maybe Akiva himself could take one and send it to me??
9/09/2010 10:54 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
A friend of mine is going to Los Angeles. I'm going to ask her to buy me a CD of "Incredibad". What stores should she go to?

Note: I'm from Asia. My friend and I do not have Paypal.

Somebody help.
9/11/2010 4:01 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think this is an awesome battle and ANDY WILL TRIUMPH! Just stating my opinion.
9/11/2010 6:17 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hands down, ANDY! :D he is the man! gotta love him
9/16/2010 7:40 PM  

Anonymous Erica Peters said...
Awesome! Glad it finally came out! :] I voted for Andy. When you two hugged and started singing, I thought "Oh, this is better than any of them winning, of course!!" and at the end I yelled out, "YEA ANDY!!!" XD I really loved this video. It's nice, congrats to The Lonely Island and to Jack Johnson.
9/18/2010 12:42 AM  

Anonymous C.Avrahami said...
Hey!
Didn't really know how to get in touch with you guys.. Hopefully it'll do the trick..
You should really check this out...! It's an Israeli version (in Hebrew, of course) to some of your skits
They are really good!
Enjoy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0-0-Tmr3xQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHWq-k2aP_k
9/20/2010 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home