Chattin' with Joni

August 30, 2010

TLI Site Re-Launch!

The Dudes decided to revamp thelonelyisland.com in order to clean out the cobwebs and make it super-easy to find all of the vids, music, and everything else you guys are looking for. We're still in the process of adding videos and other Dude-related content, but please feel free to peruse the site and put any requests or errors in the comments below. Beta testing is fun, bees are not!

31 Comments:

Anonymous ana mpl said...
bees are definitely not fun
8/30/2010 7:57 PM  

Blogger Milly said...
Super excitement! I check everyday <3s and more <3s ... massive amounts of <3s !!!!
Love you dudes!




ps. Those are scrotums
8/30/2010 8:17 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
yay!
8/30/2010 8:21 PM  

Anonymous Hannah said...
I adore you all. So utterly delighted to see this post :)
8/30/2010 8:29 PM  

Anonymous Hannah said...
Me again. Sorry.
Oh my god. I so want to mack on that cupcake.
=D
8/30/2010 8:32 PM  

Anonymous Natalie Mason said...
can you make your videos viewable to folks outside the US?
Australia = Awesometown.
8/30/2010 9:24 PM  

Anonymous ben said...
awesome! the video for B.D.P. doesn't work.
8/30/2010 10:51 PM  

Blogger iGummerz said...
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! MOTHAFUCKAAAAA!!! I love Andy.
8/31/2010 12:12 AM  

Blogger escfrizby said...
i was just thinking to myself today,
"you know what would be kablam-o?" and i answered, "if the dudes redesigned and relaunched their site!"
8/31/2010 12:17 AM  

Anonymous Marissa Mekos said...
So happy it's gonna be running daily (I hope) again! No to be creepy, but I got the all the songs you guys have made. Don't think I'm creepy, I just really, really, really, love you guys. I love all of the dudes, but Andy would have to be my favorite. I know, I know, he is the one that has the most publicity of "The Dudes". But he is actually really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, kind of extremely gorgeous. Again, not to be creepy. The thing that i love about "The Dudes" is that they have the old-fashioned random goofy humor. I love it. Nobody really does it anymore, so that makes me happy.

P.S.~ Not to be creepy again, but I am currently blasting the "Incredibad" album in my room. Just thought I'd let you know.
8/31/2010 12:43 AM  

Anonymous Charlotte said...
I love your music and I just have a blast every time I check out your videos, however I think it could be nice if you changed your host for your videos on this webside (currently it's mostly Hulu), because it's only accessible from America, and you have followers in other countries, guys ! For instance, in France ! =D

Anyway, Incredibad is excellent, and the song "Boombox" with Julian Casablancas is just amazingly great and extraordinary and funny and .. and just the best :)

xoxo
8/31/2010 4:54 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
PLEASE!!! change the movie player because people in europe can not watch your videos!!! that's sucks... :| hope u will do it as fast as possible...
8/31/2010 5:09 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yeah i also hope that you can make your vids available for ppl to watch outside the US, cuz i get really excited to watch one of the vids and then bummed out when it doesn't show up :( .
LOL ! and i agree with Natalie Mason ;;
Australia = Awesometown

Anyway i loooove Incredibad and i looove Andy :) .
8/31/2010 6:44 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ahhhh i agree with Marissa Mekos Andy is extremely gorgeous !
love the dudes ;)
8/31/2010 6:46 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i wish ITunes or another downloading site would let me download KABLAMO cuz its just well-KABLAMO
8/31/2010 6:48 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Start uploading the shorts to youtube because i cant watch snl in england and its starting to piss me off. I'm getting tired of missing out on your work. :(
8/31/2010 9:40 AM  

Anonymous ben jackson said...
This is totally awesome I cant wait until all the bugs are worked out.
8/31/2010 6:16 PM  

Anonymous Audrey Goldstein said...
AHHH
I'm not a crazed fan of Andy or anything..
And only a few times have I changed his wikipedia page to the fact that were getting married.
K well Andy, it would be nice if you would reply to some of my letters(:
Loveyouu
8/31/2010 9:14 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Why did we have to destroy the old site in order to revamp this one? Please bring it back. That is all.
9/01/2010 2:24 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks and feels great! Keep up the good work.
9/01/2010 2:37 AM  

Blogger Metal Israel said...
so like I only heard of you guys because of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYkkvDycUw

And I knew you were Jewish the second I looked at your faces
anyway I run this
http://metalisrael.com

and would think it a hoot to interview you

Aviva
9/01/2010 4:24 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Andy Samberg Ur awesome!!!!!!!!!! No homo!!!!!!!!
9/01/2010 8:39 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Andy's awesome but I'm gaga over Jorm and Kiv.
9/05/2010 9:04 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Andy needs to get on Twitter again. I was snooping through his tweets (not creeper) and laughed the entire time.
9/06/2010 1:20 PM  

Anonymous Erica said...
I'm soooo glad you're revamping the site! I love The Lonely Island and all of The Dudes' work. Hot Rod is my favorite movie. Can't wait for the new season of SNL too. Jorma was awesome in the 'Who's Gonna Save My Soul' video. And Kiv's behind the scenes directing work is fantastic.
9/06/2010 10:10 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I want the old Chez vids back!
9/07/2010 11:20 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
make a new cd!
9/13/2010 10:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Where can I see the video's Akiva directed? I'm having a hard time looking for them
9/18/2010 11:49 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
the link for i'm on a boat live doesn't work
9/26/2010 10:27 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
it sucks nbc has you by the balls!!! I don't want to download an edited version of SNL via itunes just to get the digital short. they should put them in a separate category for download. I know I am wasting time arguing. The situation won't change apparently.
10/05/2010 12:45 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
When are you releasing your next CD? Can't wait to purchase Shy Ronnie, Happy Birthday to the Ground, Two Worlds, Gonna Be A Great Day......I love them all.......please release these soon! Please marry me Andy!
10/08/2010 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home