Chattin' with Joni

May 21, 2010

MacGruber Reviews!

Hey everybody! Just wanted to thank you all for supporting the film, it means the world!
Read more about MacGruber's hollywood hijinks below:

7 Comments:

Blogger VarietyPicnic said...
MacGruber is an amazing achievement in movie history.
5/21/2010 4:46 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
OMFG!! I just got home from the theater. MACGRUBER is literally the BEST comedy flick I have EVER seen. Still can not stop laughing. Great job Jorm, Will, Kristen and the rest of the cast.

CELERY DISTRACTION!!!
5/22/2010 12:14 AM  

Blogger P. Little said...
Another one!

http://www.showbizmonkeys.com/movies.php?id=1753
5/25/2010 10:36 AM  

Blogger Frog God said...
Laser Cats on
-Family guy
-scfy movie/ tv series
-justified

laser cat anime movie
5/29/2010 11:58 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I have seen this movie three times in the theater. Most comedies I walk out on halfway through as they're typically generic comedy meant to appeal to mainstream audiences.

Not since Superbad has a movie made me laugh this hard. Sure the celery scene was funny, but what really sold me was Forte's delivery and the genius dialogue that seemed to escape the critics who saw this film as primarily "potty humor." Forte's conversation with Chris Jericho, his speech at the club (Can I help you? "Yeah, I'll have the X5!" *smack!*), and Forte's facial expressions when he was recruiting all the wrestlers. I could go on for a while but I'll stop.

I can guarantee that this will be a cult classic. It's just too funny to go unnoticed.
6/12/2010 4:03 PM  

Blogger Haida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
7/31/2010 1:57 AM  

Blogger Haida said...
BEST MOVIE EVER
right next to hotrod. when the dvd comes out.

just tell me what to fcuk

ps i love jorn
7/31/2010 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home