Shrek Exposed!
I woke up this morning just like any other. I kissed the framed picture of Shrek I keep on my nightstand and started my day with a smile. It wasn't until a group of concerned citizens brought to my attention the shocking horrors that lurked beneath that familiar green smile that my eyes were opened.
It's disheartening to learn that your heroes aren't who you are led to believe they are. I hate to be the one to pass this along, but sometimes difficult news is best received from a friend. I for one, am not sure what to do this weekend now that I know the truth about Shrek and could not possibly support his movie. Anyway, check it out and decide for yourself exactly how outraged you are:
Also, MacGruber is now in theaters!



3 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home