Chattin' with Joni

October 24, 2010

SNL Digital Short - "I Broke My Arm"

I broke my arm once in high school. I fell down skiing, but people kept saying that Johnny Gumpton broke it in a fight in shop class — not true! Just wanted to use this time to clear that up once and for all! In other news, the Dudes made a digishort with Emma Stone and some grape jelly!

7 Comments:

Blogger TLSH said...
Why post this on Facebook when the content is restricted to USA only

What about the 95% of the world that doesn't live on your insular continent
10/24/2010 5:21 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I live on their "insular" continent, and I can't see it either.

I blame the CRTC.
10/24/2010 10:10 PM  

Blogger P. Little said...
Haha so Joni shouldn't post the link AT ALL because it's on Hulu?

I can't view it either, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be posted at all.
10/25/2010 1:01 AM  

Blogger Francesca said...
"...the Dudes made a digishort with Emma Stone" as in all three Dudes? What is going on with the credits?!
10/31/2010 5:02 AM  

Blogger Kirsa said...
I can see it and it's super sweet.
11/07/2010 5:59 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
More Emma Stone in anything, please.
11/23/2010 11:32 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Seriously one of the funniest things I've seen on SNL in a while, thank god Lorne Michaels bought theLonelyIsland's Andy Samburg
12/06/2010 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home