Chattin' with Joni

December 05, 2010

SNL Digital Short - "Party At Mr. Bernard's"

Do you guys smell that? It's called Oscar bait!
Now I may not know who or what an Oscar is — scandinavian perhaps? But, in my personal trainer's personal opinion, Robert DeNiro's work as Mr. Bernard in last night's SNL DS easily sits alongside the work he's done with Coppola or Scorcese. But don't take his word for it, check it out for yourself!
Andy and Kiv also wrote last night's kickass Blizzard Man sketch with Diddy and DeNiro. You can watch it and re-watch it here:
"Blizzard Man: Diddy/DeNiro": HULU

3 Comments:

Blogger Ida P said...
I just love the Blizzard man sketch! It's awesome! Develop it!
12/12/2010 3:16 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love the Blizzard Man!!!!! Definetly loved the first one with T-Pain, and this one was also hilarious.
12/19/2010 1:37 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Please remake Planes Trains and Automobiles
1/26/2011 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home