Chattin' with Joni

January 16, 2011

SNL Digital Short - "Andy and Pee-Wee's Night Out"

The Dudes latest dee-shay follows a night in the life of Andy and his friend, Pee-Wee Herman. These two jokesters frolic the night away, having a blast with a bunch of their buddies, including Anderson Cooper, Chairy and more! And wherever they go, big adventure is sure to follow!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...
and whats the secret word of the day?
1/16/2011 4:40 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Peewee & AC+Shots:Kablamo!
1/16/2011 6:10 PM  

Blogger fggkhbhgf123 said...
Andy, Andy, Andy. . . I think I'm in love with you.
1/16/2011 10:11 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Please, The Lonely Island feat LMFAO. PLEASEEE!
1/17/2011 3:48 PM  

Blogger nicky8904 said...
favourite thing ever!
1/17/2011 5:15 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I want the "drinks" song
1/18/2011 1:03 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
YESS, love this <3
1/21/2011 11:38 PM  

Blogger Strange Kid said...
Pee-Wee and a new album in 2011?! Dreams do come true!
1/24/2011 10:17 AM  

Blogger Anders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1/25/2011 5:24 PM  

Blogger Lex Penn said...
I spent the whole night up brainstorming and I discovered that there are two things that everyone loves... Andy Samberg and Bill Hader.
1/28/2011 9:46 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Andy, I would like to have your little Jew babies. Seriously, I will convert.
1/30/2011 4:59 PM  

Blogger Lex Penn said...
Hell great friends are only ever bad influences.
1/30/2011 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home