Chattin' with Joni

April 01, 2011

New TLI Album "Turtleneck & Chain" Details!!!

I am excited to let you guys know that the brand new album from The Lonely Island "Turtleneck & Chain" drops May 10th on Universal Republic Records! It features collabs with Akon, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, and Rihanna — among other surprise guests!
In celebration of the new album, The Dudes have prepared a special VIDEO PREMIERE for their visit to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon TONIGHT! So tell your tivo not to miss it!!!

18 Comments:

Blogger Modena said...
ƪƪ'▿') ('▿'ʃʃ
4/01/2011 12:18 PM  

Blogger Shaun said...
i just jizzed in my pants like a boss creepin'
4/01/2011 12:21 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
LOVE IT!! Can't wait!
4/01/2011 12:23 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=197159593650949
4/01/2011 12:24 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
like a boss.
4/01/2011 12:30 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Looking super fine ;)
4/01/2011 12:41 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
CAN NOT WAIT! The Dudes are 2 legit 2 quit <3
4/01/2011 12:49 PM  

Blogger Chris Newhouse said...
It is April Fools.
4/01/2011 1:53 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Epic Awesomeness!
4/01/2011 3:41 PM  

Blogger Bacon said...
No way is this an April Fool's prank. Take a look >>> http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/03/the-lonely-island-detail-new-album-turtleneck-and-chain/

Can't wait by the way! We like the Ardy who rocks the party. :)
4/01/2011 5:30 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
The Dudes!

TOUR!!!
4/01/2011 5:46 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
April fool?
4/01/2011 6:07 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
oh shit im bout to go get some rökk vodka and buy the album cant wait
4/01/2011 6:14 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I hardly ever watch live tv, but cannot wait til 11:35. Might jizz in my pants $ )
4/01/2011 8:30 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
no joke i cryed it is sooooooooooooooo effffing goood i would go gay for you guys add me on facebook aidan rathborne :)
4/02/2011 5:32 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
So I was just at the club and I heard these two guys talking, and one of them said to the other one that they knew someone who said your new album is wack!
4/02/2011 1:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release this as a poster? I seriously must have this picture on my wall to look at every day. It's just so amazing.
4/02/2011 1:20 PM  

Blogger Amanda said...
Hey fellas, I wrote an operatic tribute to your newest album. I find you to be the most hilarious people ever and I was kinda hoping you would check my video out... http://bit.ly/dTTK4u

Also you can find it on my YouTube channel- operamanda
4/07/2011 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home