Chattin' with Joni

May 22, 2011

SNL Digital Short: "3-Way (The Golden Rule)"!

The boys are back! Andy & Justin Timberlake brought back their motherlovin' D in a B characters for a third go-round in the SNL Season Finale. The SNL Digital Short "3-Way (The Golden Rule)" was directed by Jorma & Akiva and featured Andy, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Susan Sarandon, and Patricia Clarkson!

19 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Very funny DS,very funny show. Well done guys,Congrats! Have a great summer! Xo
5/22/2011 1:53 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can't watch in the UK :(
5/22/2011 1:55 PM  

Blogger ADM said...
Yes we can Kirsty :) http://tv.gawker.com/5804332/watch-justin-timberlake-and-andy-sambergs-threeway-with-lady-gaga-on-snl
5/22/2011 2:03 PM  

Blogger Todd Jumper said...
Video doesn't work on my Droid or iPhone
5/22/2011 2:15 PM  

Blogger Abb23 said...
love it guys! the video works in France :D
5/22/2011 2:49 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
The bit with Lady GaGa and J.T. on the 'What's that name?' show had me in stiches.
5/22/2011 3:39 PM  

Blogger hegelbegal said...
THIS MEANS A THIRD ALBUM, RIGHT!?!?!?!? (:
5/22/2011 3:59 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
where can we get the mp3? i didnt see it on itunes?
5/22/2011 4:52 PM  

Blogger Arron said...
This is great, as always.. how bout an uncensored version?
5/22/2011 4:57 PM  

Blogger Jordan G said...
ok, am I the only one who wants a Timberlake/Samberg concept album where every song is by these two fictional characters?
5/22/2011 7:06 PM  

Blogger sjcsjc1 said...
I want you guys to know from the bottom of my heart that I love all of you, Gaga and JT and ESPECIALLY the three Lonely Islanders! But you know when someone makes something that is really good, then makes a sequel that is ok, then makes another one that just plain sucks? WELL.....this was NOT one of those cases. This video was just as amazing as the first two. ABSOFREAKINLUTELY THE BEST WAY TO END THE SEASON! I loooove you guys I so want to meet you in person because you are truly my heroes but even if that is not possible, I will always be your #1 fan. Oh and Andy, the rapture may be over, but THE WORLD WILL END IF YOU QUIT SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE ANYTIME SOON. So, this BETTER NOT be your last season because you are the best thing to come to SNL in years and the Lonely Island truly saved that show. This message is already too long sry :/ BUT I LOVE YOU!!! :D
5/23/2011 12:26 AM  

Blogger elias said...
i think that andy might leave snl this year because he is starting to be in more movies, like hes going to be in that movies coing up suck as "whats your number", "friends with benefits", "i hate you dad", and a funny looking movie "the hand job"
5/23/2011 1:52 AM  

Blogger Nik said...
The Lonely Island. Thank you for making SNL worth watching again. My friends and I started a sketch comedy group a year ago and TLI has always been a huge source of inspiration for us and we thank you. Have a great summer.

With Love

- Nik from The Kloons
youtube.com/thekloons
5/23/2011 2:34 AM  

Blogger להלה לאנד said...
I loved that you ended the trilogy with the number three :)
there really aren't any words to convey how happy I was this morning to watch this clip. I would love to see the uncensored version.
have a great summer, and have Timberlake on more often :) He is awsome :)
5/23/2011 10:15 AM  

Blogger Bionic Lime said...
Where's Morrissey?
5/23/2011 11:25 AM  

Blogger Cannon The Catalyst said...
Jordan G, you aren't the only one. A full album of hits like these would make my century.

As soon as the uncensored mp3 is available, I'm buying.
5/23/2011 1:29 PM  

Blogger Huey Bryant said...
Awesome! I wish all these songs were included on the album and the others without the vid
5/23/2011 4:28 PM  

Blogger Arron said...
@ Jordan G.. Thats an awesome idea!! i was thinking about that earlier today.. and u guys NEED to put this shit on iTunes NOW.. just sayin
5/23/2011 5:30 PM  

Blogger yax said...
great!
5/24/2011 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home