Chattin' with Joni

June 28, 2011

"We'll Kill U" Video!

The newest vid from "Turtleneck and Chain" is now available on YouTube. "We'll Kill U" picks up where its predecessors, "Just 2 Guyz" and "We Like Sportz," left off. Directed by and starring The Dudes.
After you watch the vid, check out all the new t-shirt designs as well as the limited edition TLI lunchboxes and movie posters! Get em while they last!
NEW T-SHIRTS (enter "turtleneck" at checkout for a 10% discount on t-shirts!)
Also wanted to thank Shy at One Snake Man for providing the snake. No animals or people were injured thanks to him!

15 Comments:

Blogger Milly Hand said...
AHHHH! LOVE IT!!! Everytime I think they cannot possibly top the last one, they blow my mind! I love the dudes, since I first laid my big ol' crazy eyes on "Ander's Pants" I knew these dude were legends, Iam like the unofficial Lonely Island fan club new member recruiter/I'll fight you if you refuse to watch "Regarding Ardy" 67 times with me!
6/28/2011 7:51 PM  

Blogger Samantha Parkway said...
Oh man, this was great! Love them! <3
6/28/2011 9:54 PM  

Blogger ClosetComedian said...
You guys are comedy gods!! Brilliant writers, actors, comedians, and musicians. Please keep this stuff coming!! I use exclamation points because I'm literally yelling this comment as I type it!!

My buddy and I ripped off "we like sports" for our business school sketch comedy club. But don't worry...it only got like 3 views on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c7W80hCemk

I'm the fat one with the wig.

...and here is my attempt at original comedy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9vtKWgKnA

Thanks again for all the amazing videos!!(yelling again)
6/29/2011 9:15 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Wow. Amazeballs. Kablamo. Exploding high five. You Dudes totally rule.(You too Joni)
6/29/2011 10:12 AM  

Blogger Samira said...
Hahaha! Love it!
6/30/2011 10:42 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOVE this. soo into the east flatbush project reference.
6/30/2011 12:46 PM  

Blogger Emil Malmsten said...
Have this site as homepage :D scared of this new video :S
7/01/2011 5:49 AM  

Blogger eM Te said...
oh, God! I love 2 Guys serie! And I can't believe you still have this innocent/akwardnes/sweetnes like in the first vid :) Love you!
7/02/2011 1:13 PM  

Blogger The Grim Badger said...
Pllllleeeaaasseee give us a Jack Sparrow themed T-shirt guys - it would complete me!
7/06/2011 5:34 AM  

Blogger Blondette said...
2 guys crack me up ! leave me and my sister crying with laughter :) <3
7/07/2011 11:59 AM  

Blogger Troy Blackford said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77pR_VeC4Jg Jallars!
7/11/2011 4:06 PM  

Blogger Filip R said...
Awesomesausagesauce
7/12/2011 9:30 AM  

Blogger D Brown said...
I had to MC a friends wedding last weekend and with a little inspiration from 'Dick in a Box' we really raised the bar for wedding entertainment. We wanted to provide the bride and groom with an option for their first song. This is what we came up with: http://youtu.be/0ImnkA1HBq4
7/12/2011 10:51 AM  

Blogger White Girl Waisted said...
Omg this video is sooooooooo funny!!!!!!! I don't know how I don't pee my pants everytime!:) y'all r soo funny!:) Jorma I love u sooooo much!:) u r so funny and adorable!:) and akiva u crack me up in this!:)"hey guy number one, ya guy number two, I'm doing me, I'm doing u too, no!!!!" Lol please never stop making videos! Y'all make my day!:) I love y'all!:) I just want to say thank u soo much for everything!:)

JORMA I LOVE YOU!:)
7/25/2011 7:59 PM  

Blogger superp0n3 said...
You guys are amazing I am 100% in love with all three of you. My tribute to you is sending every one of your videos to all of my friends. They aren't diehards like me but I'm working on it. I made a playlist of your videos and I am not sure it is humanly possible to count the number of times a day I listen to it. Every night I dream about meeting you. Never die.
8/05/2011 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home