Why are tv channels like NBC so weird about people outside of the states watching this content FFS. Basically if you are from the UK or anywhere outside of the states, you can't watch this. So stupid. Any chance of helping out your fans from across the pond guys and getting this on YouTube? Cheers. Paul
Loved that episode so funny oh and fuck the Grammys I kno you guys might not care but I do and also if you ever need a person to sing a hook hmu love you guys y'all gave meaning in my life and made it funnier love y'all #team TLI
It means a lot that Jorma was so sweet and he answered first time. We hope we can have some feedback from you this time as well! Lot of people counts on it :)
11 Comments:
I hadn't laughed that hard in a while.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home