Chattin' with Joni

November 14, 2011

TLI & Neff T-Shirts!


The Lonely Island and the clothing brand Neff have joined forces to collaborate on several badass t-shirt designs. These t-shirts are now available exclusively through Zumiez stores and website! 

Check out all of the designs below!


Oh, and Zumiez is running a contest where you can WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO MEET THE DUDES in NYC as well as a bunch of other stuff!!! They're also picking a winner each week to receive a Neff and TLI Prize pack, and who doesn't like free stuff? No one. That's who. So get on it and enter now! The Dudes wanna meet you!




11 Comments:

Blogger Kate Colbert said...
I wanna meet you guys soo bad!!!!!!! <3
11/14/2011 6:03 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Kablamo! TLI fan for life! I wanna win so bad!
11/14/2011 7:50 PM  

Blogger LINDASPACEWINE said...
Heel yez !
11/14/2011 7:59 PM  

Blogger Pawel_obi said...
i'm from poland so i can't because the lonely island isn't available in poland sorry guys
11/15/2011 9:18 AM  

Blogger Cadmonkey said...
omggg<3 reaally want to winn!
live!
laugh(:
love<3
lonely island(;
11/15/2011 5:57 PM  

Blogger Mariano said...
I´d love to, but I must remain where I live, because it is a homework of subtle origin, and homework is the base of life. I mean: I´ve already been to New York City, Edimburgh and the Canary Islands. As well as Rome, Oslo and Leuven. Many germans, in Tenerife, yeah. But, as Andy sings... I´m an adult... I´m not a part of the system! Man. Thanks, anyway.
11/16/2011 5:35 AM  

Blogger Jana said...
it would be fun to produce new ideas for new projects with you. ;)
11/18/2011 5:58 AM  

Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...
The troops at Ft. Hood would LOVE for Adam to visit. Any way we can make that happen?? Please email me and I'll put you in touch with Sgt. Jolley
fightinmadmary at g mail dot com
11/19/2011 4:41 PM  

Blogger Girl_From_Sweden said...
I really wanna meet u guys it would be a dream came true :D
11/23/2011 4:06 PM  

Blogger Audrey said...
I would shit my pants (probably literally) if I won..
11/28/2011 12:28 AM  

Blogger Langley Oudemans said...
if i won i would be the happiest person in the universe...seriously.
12/29/2011 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home