Chattin' with Joni

October 16, 2011

SNL Digital Short - "Drake Interview"


In last night's SNL Digital Short, Andy sat down with Drake to ask him a few questions.  The interview revealed a side to Drake you may have never seen before, opening up about his childhood, his influences, and his artistic process. It's an interview you're not going to want to miss:

7 Comments:

Blogger jessie00009 said...
Good job!!!! Very funny :D!!!!!!!You were great Andy!
10/16/2011 10:11 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Funny interview
10/16/2011 7:08 PM  

Blogger funnyauro11 said...
You are always good at interview Andy :D Today I found a hundred dollars out it means that I am one hundred dollars more a concert: D I hope you go to Norway and will perform again! also hope that it is not long for! C:
10/16/2011 8:13 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Sorry, can't find an email for you guys, but CHECK THIS OUT.

It's my motorcycle called MOTHER FUCKING SPACE OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.streetchopperweb.com/features/1111_stcp_1973_harley_davidson_sportster/index.html

Kirk, billetproof@astound.net
10/16/2011 11:16 PM  

Blogger luz meteórica said...
Dear Jorm, this questions are from people who lives in USA, South America and Europe and everybody wants to know a little bit more of you because they miss you a lot. We really want that you answer this, doesn’t matter how, trough email, facebook page, website, etc. But please do it!

Questionnaire for Jorma Taccone from worldwide fans: http://bit.ly/u0j72Q
11/09/2011 9:21 AM  

Blogger Mariano said...
Simply, the best. It looks like it is easy... To find a way. And show creative reasons; but you´ve got to cross your fingers all the time! Because laughter needs a common background, and famous people must get down, a little bit, to satisfy an audience´s average wealth. And health, so... Giving in and quiting the majesty or greatness that was current, just until the show began. And it can be called humble, the artist who performs and shares a normal ridiculous. That´s my opinion.
11/17/2011 5:14 AM  

Blogger Shayne_Strand said...
Andy Samberg! You are my idol. I love to make people laugh, and you seem to do very well with that, especially on snl. It is my DREAM to meet you someday. I'm Shayne, I live in Canada, Calgary. You should come to Calgary to perform! I would be forever happy!! I love youu! And the rest of the lonely island crew, Akiva and Jorm. I LOVE YOU :)
I have just one question, Andy, what made you become a famous comedian, how did you work your way up, any tips??
Thanks. :)
P.S - I absolutely love your songs. I own both your guys albums. Great job!!
1/04/2012 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home