Chattin' with Joni

September 18, 2011

Watch TLI's Live Emmy Performance!


It's pretty safe to say that The Dudes killed it tonight at the 2011 Emmy Awards with a little help from their friends: Michael Bolton, Akon, John Stamos, Ed Helms, Maya Rudolph, and William H. Macy!

There were also seagulls, crazy mustaches, and lots of sex! Also pretty sure I saw a couple of Na'vi tribesmen from "Avatar" writhing around near Cap'n Jack Sparrow. It's pretty crazy, so you kind of need to watch it for yourself. More than once. There's lots of visual metaphors that you'll probably miss on the first two viewings.

15 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Thanks Joni! Good job guys!
9/18/2011 10:48 PM  

Blogger Arron said...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
9/18/2011 11:41 PM  

Blogger Orangekrout said...
awesome
9/19/2011 1:42 AM  

Blogger Heath said...
amazing
9/19/2011 8:57 AM  

Blogger maxibe said...
EXELENT!!!!!!

Lov yours songs mother fockers!!!!!!!!
9/19/2011 2:08 PM  

Blogger Felix said...
That. Was. Outstanding.
9/19/2011 4:50 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
It was ok... We only live once right? As far as family friendly goes... I think that was out the door when Guy Pierce accepted his Emmy and started speaking,---> "I enjoyed inserting myself into Kate Winslet." <---- something on the lines of that. :^)
9/20/2011 8:05 PM  

Blogger Nightfox said...
Loved the Akon bit, tbh about the family friendly bs, how many kids actually watch the Emmy's?
9/20/2011 8:22 PM  

Blogger Nicholas said...
Poor performance. It MAY be accepted from these guys cause even though they're kinda funny they're by no means real singers/songwriters... But Akon? I guess he didn't have his autotuning software at hand... I mean, even uncle Jesse did it better than he did.
9/21/2011 6:30 PM  

Blogger heelys12 said...
good gob guys i love you guys
9/21/2011 8:23 PM  

Blogger jessie00009 said...
thought you guys were awsome! I love you guys!!!!!!!
9/21/2011 9:36 PM  

Blogger missp1981 said...
Funny stuff!!!
i cant believe anyone would be offended by this. It was original, funny and sticks 2 fingers up at the "conventional" award ceremonies.
Keep up the fantastic work guys x
9/26/2011 6:32 PM  

Blogger funnyauro11 said...
love the duds :D
9/27/2011 12:13 PM  

Blogger funnyauro11 said...
It was little funny with Michael Bolton's mustache...wrong place xP but still, and i always will, LOVE THE LONELY ISLAND <3 <3 <3 <3
10/05/2011 5:39 PM  

Blogger funnyauro11 said...
There are no words for how much I love, The Dudes! : D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
10/05/2011 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home