Chattin' with Joni

July 04, 2005

2005 MTV Movie Awards

Hey ya'll, remember me? j/k of course you do! It's Chez! Lots of things been going on with the Dudes. First off, they started an all liquid diet for the month of July (it helps the comedy juices rejuvenate). Secondly, they stopped going to the salons and started naturally tanning (global warming and UV rays are no laughing matter). Thirdly, if you caught the 2005 MTV Movie Awards, our boys are still hanging with celebos instead of yours truly. Check out Jorm getting beaten by host and SNL alum, Jimmy Fallon (mpeg-4 or mpeg-1). Also pics of the Dudes rubbing elbows with Napolean Dynamite's John Heder (pic-1) and behind the scenes of the movie awards Star Wars and Batman spooftaculars (pic-2, pic-3). I wish I were there :(

4 Comments:

Blogger robby massey said...
you and me both, chezzorama.

you and me both.



the dudes are infiltrating the system.
7/04/2005 5:47 PM  

Blogger megan said...
Three of the best things are Jimmy Fallon, Star Wars, and The Dudes. Therefore, this is awesome.
7/04/2005 7:51 PM  

Blogger megan said...
And, oh my God, I just realized that you linked to the TLI community I started on livejournal. How awesome is that!?!
7/04/2005 8:05 PM  

Blogger Cazi Brasga said...
I'm tired of seeing them on MTV, I want to see them on FOX! When will the word be in on whether Awesometown gets picked up? And if it does get picked up, you better damn well put a counter counting down to their premiere showing.
7/07/2005 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home