Chattin' with Joni

March 05, 2006

Natalie Portman SNL Digital Short

Okay before the powers that be take this down, let's all bask in the Dude's newest fantastic digital short. Written by the Dudes and Natalie Portman, directed and edited by Kiv and the beat courtesty of Jorm and Asa (Jorm's brother), this already has classic written all over it! Special thanks to Ben Lovett for helping mix the song! NBC link

20 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...
Holy Hell that was fantastic!
3/05/2006 1:16 PM  

Blogger Josh said...
that was so good I crapped in someone elses pants.
3/05/2006 1:28 PM  

Blogger Melanie said...
That was the funniest episode of SNL that I've seen in awhile. Thanks dudes, that bit was genius.
3/05/2006 1:41 PM  

Blogger Justin said...
Very good stuff! Andy's part did seem a bit forced like "How can we put Andy in this" but it was stil awesome!
3/05/2006 2:20 PM  

Blogger Gracee said...
The Dudes have outdone themselves again!!! Genius.
3/05/2006 2:21 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
So that was pretty EFFIN AWESOME. It's great to see Natalie Portman completely getting the Dudes' sense of humor and then just going hardcore with it. Loved the fan dressed as Amidala, and the Harvard lines... And of course, Ardy just had to wear a Viking outfit -- classic is right y'all!
3/05/2006 2:51 PM  

Blogger R.J. Keller said...
Wicked funny.

It's the first time I've ever been attracted to a chick. Or a Viking. I think I've got some stuff I gotta figure out.
3/05/2006 3:46 PM  

Blogger kate said...
Oh man it gets better every time I watch it... Special thanks to Kiv and Jorm (and company) for staying up til 3am editing it, it was worth it in soooo many ways!! I'm so glad I got to meet you!

*hearts*

kate
3/05/2006 3:53 PM  

Blogger Adi said...
that was amazing. best yet.
3/05/2006 4:34 PM  

Blogger rob said...
Damn...

I've never really found Natalie Portman all that attractive. And yet in this she's downright edible.

Ummmm...damn.
3/05/2006 4:37 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
The whole show was pretty great yesterday!
3/05/2006 5:28 PM  

Blogger Superhero-Anatomy said...
I found Jorma, it's like looking for Waldo.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9094/jorm8sk.png
3/05/2006 5:38 PM  

Blogger Alexis said...
I loved that! It wasn't as good as "Lazy Sunday", but Natalie did a great job and I loved Andy in the Viking outfit. I totally didn't spot Jorm, so thank you to whoever posted the link to the pic.

-Alexis
TRASHWIRE.COM
3/05/2006 7:07 PM  

Blogger Erin said...
where's jorm is probably my favorite game in the WORLD.
3/06/2006 12:38 AM  

Blogger Alexis said...
I agree! We need more Kiv too!

-Alexis
TRASHWIRE.COM
3/06/2006 12:52 PM  

Blogger fabian said...
as of right now, they have taken the video off of youtube... that just sucks
3/06/2006 5:51 PM  

Blogger Superhero-Anatomy said...
I remember watching one episode and on weekend update they had some magazine that was about skinny white kids or something and I'm pretty sure Kiv was on the cover of it shirtless. But I don't really remember. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
3/06/2006 9:45 PM  

Blogger MCF said...
Man, I can't believe SNL cracked down on YouTube like that. There are NO live SNL skits at all. TLI is reviving that show, and this latest short was amazing...I love Natalie.

Thanks for posting a working link Chez; you rock.
3/06/2006 11:35 PM  

Blogger elliot s-l said...
That was almost as sweet as the first time i saw it, no, sweeter, 'cause i can watch it over and over again.
3/09/2006 8:46 PM  

Blogger Laura said...
yeah um... i TOTALLY do this rap all the time now. i'm actually an opera singer, so people get all freaked out in rehearsals when i bust out with "i don't sleep mothafucka...".

classic. just... brilliant.
3/26/2006 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home