Videos
Music
Store
Blog
The Lonely Island
Welcome to "Chattin' With Joni"! Your numero uno source for dishing on all things Dude!
Love,
Joni!
Previous Posts
The Avon Lady Pt. 1
"Lethal Objection" Fan Film/"Laser Cats" Myspace Page
Podcast Ep. 5
Charity Auction
Chez-Vids
Peyote / Tom Hanks' Sexy Song (Digi Shorts)
Speaking French With Chez
Laser Cats (SNL Digital Short)
TLI Podcast 4
Hot Rod / Where have I been?
Other Sites We Like
Stuntman Forever
Channel 101
We Are Scientists
Tim and Eric
Chad Matt & Rob
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Tenacious D
Flight Of The Conchords
Let's Go Sailing
Stella
Creative Commons
Unofficial LiveJournal Community
August 21, 2006
Just 4 Guyz (fan video)
Hi guys. I just saw this fan video and thought I should share it. It's clearly made by genius kids. I loves it!
l'wink
posted by Joni at
2:03 AM
2 Comments:
Justin
said...
Wow...we just saw another little kid remake with Lethal Objection and now this? are all lonely island fans really 12?
8/22/2006 1:12 PM
matt
said...
Come on, Chez. The Drudge Report has more info on The Dudes right now than you. (Anyone else read the 'Shake Up at Saturday Night Live' link?)
""I think everything that was strong last season is back," he says. Among those are "SNL" vet Darrell Hammond and white-hot newbie Andy Samburg."
Come on Chez! Atleast throw us a podcast.
8/22/2006 8:56 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
2 Comments:
""I think everything that was strong last season is back," he says. Among those are "SNL" vet Darrell Hammond and white-hot newbie Andy Samburg."
Come on Chez! Atleast throw us a podcast.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home