Chattin' with Joni

May 31, 2006

Chez-Vids

Don't forget to check out the newly added Chez-Vids section to the site. It's choc full of your boy Chez and his pals having a good time!

6 Comments:

Blogger Suchie said...
Aw,poor Jonah. Always getting shot at or beaten up.
6/01/2006 4:30 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Brillant and hysterical Chez.Nice job!:)
6/01/2006 9:43 PM  

Blogger kate said...
Excellent stuff, I'm glad to see it chez-doggie.

Mucho love

kate
6/01/2006 10:07 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
good on ya, chesty.
6/02/2006 10:58 PM  

Blogger WED said...
You next generation Lonely Islanders gotta learn some things from the Dudes. I liked your shorts, but you'll need to come a long way before you're Ka-Blamo.
6/04/2006 3:33 PM  

Blogger matt said...
holy shit! And I was worried that the videos would stop happening here.

Great work, Chez!
6/14/2006 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home