Chattin' with Joni

March 12, 2006

Doppleganger - SNL Digital Short

If you missed this week's episode of SNL, check out the newest video written by the Dudes and directed by Kiv called Doppleganger (NBC link) (DD link). Based on a true story...sort of...not really at all. My bad.

10 Comments:

Blogger + said...
brilliance!
thats a durn good one.
3/12/2006 6:12 PM  

Blogger kate said...
fantastic as always, one of the best shorts all season... ah screw it they have all been fantastic.

love (as always)

kate
=^..^=
3/12/2006 7:43 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
sweeeeeeeeeet! i'm more excited than could be recorded.

-robby
3/12/2006 9:01 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
this is GREAT!!
3/12/2006 10:06 PM  

Blogger Erin said...
awesome skit, dudes. stupid nbc with their cease and desist orders :(
3/12/2006 11:56 PM  

Blogger Gracee said...
Corporate Ardy = the hotness.

Awesome short! Loved it as always.
3/13/2006 12:52 AM  

Blogger Nathaniel said...
Quite awesome. Very TLI when the guy just pulled out the gun out of nowhere. I love this stuff!
3/13/2006 4:51 AM  

Blogger Charles said...
Very sweet short, I dont want to overlook Horatio in this one. Hilarious.
3/13/2006 9:08 AM  

Blogger Justin said...
Very good work! Had that very strong lonely island style. Especially the sandwiches reference.
3/13/2006 8:15 PM  

Blogger kate said...
ohhh chez I hate to be a pain, but I'm seriously having a craptacular week, you gotta post some good news soon!! a new short? maybe a podcast?? anything at all, please I'm miserable...

kate
=^..^=
b-lo
3/14/2006 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home