Greetings friends! Recently, "We Are Scientists" drummer, Michael Tapper, snuck into my apartment and recorded a short documentary on my living habits. Here's what he found!
"Owie", classic. I'd expect nothing less from anyone in We Are Scientists.
Curious, since We Are Scientists are playing Coachella this year and the dudes will be on the off-season from SNL, any chance any of you will be making an appearance?
Would be the best Coachella ever.
- K P.S : I ordered an Andy and Jorma shirt and they were here within a week. :) I wish they would have a Chez shirt already!
Im very happy for you cool to know. and a day after this, wa my birthday. so its doubly cool I feel January to be great for many people. and for those its not so great for. I hope you to have a good day soon.
That's a whole lot of micheal and a whole lot of funny. I don't think i know how to get back to regular life now that i'm so amazed at such funny. It's going to take a bazillions of seconds but i'll make due. Amazing
7 Comments:
tis a good night indeed.
Curious, since We Are Scientists are playing Coachella this year and the dudes will be on the off-season from SNL, any chance any of you will be making an appearance?
Would be the best Coachella ever.
- K
P.S : I ordered an Andy and Jorma shirt and they were here within a week. :) I wish they would have a Chez shirt already!
w/LOVE.
-Me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home