Chattin' with Joni

December 17, 2006

Justin Timberlake Digital Short

Hey fellow dudes, a new SNL Digital Short aired last night (12/16/06). Made by Ardy, Jorm, Kiv and JT (special thanks to Asa Taccone and Katresse Barnes for help with the music) YouTube or NBC

17 Comments:

Blogger Kablama said...
DICK IN A BOX!!!! Yes!!! Amazing short by the dudes yet again - this is the next Lazy Sunday haha. Love you dudes so much (Chez & Jonah included as always).

"cuz a girl like you needs something real!" ahahaha

Happy Chrismukkah!
12/17/2006 4:07 PM  

Blogger Hekla said...
Akiva is so hot...like super-hot!
12/17/2006 5:30 PM  

Blogger Jellybones said...
those synchronized dance moves are so mystical...
12/17/2006 6:22 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/18/2006 3:09 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/18/2006 3:12 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/18/2006 3:13 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/18/2006 3:14 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Was that filmed on Conan's stage?
That was really funny!
Nice job Dudes!
Happy Chrismakkuh!:)
~Elisa
12/18/2006 3:19 PM  

Blogger Bethany said...
My sister and I have wacthed this about 23 times.
Justin Timberlake is my new favorite host.
12/18/2006 4:06 PM  

Blogger Mitch said...
Any chance this short will be available for download? I know my friends and I all loved it enough to want to put it on our phones/ipods. Great job on it.
12/18/2006 11:33 PM  

Blogger WG3 (the pretty Levine) said...
Oh my god, that is funny as hell. So great.
12/19/2006 1:52 AM  

Blogger Melanie said...
Hilarious.
And just all sorts of magical.
12/20/2006 1:11 AM  

Blogger Derek said...
Can we pleeeese get an .mp3 of the Dick In A Box track? I need it on my iPod for the subway commutes.

Thanks,
D
12/20/2006 5:08 PM  

Blogger BassonBalls said...
WOW!! You guys are beyond brilliant. I can't believe how great "Dick In A Box" is. I'd never have thunk that I'd ever have so much respect for Justin Timberlake. The boys are true media superstars.
12/20/2006 8:25 PM  

Blogger Toni said...
that is the funniest thing I've seen on SNL in a long time
12/26/2006 12:16 PM  

Blogger CanaAlyce! said...
agreed the dudes are saving snl
1/08/2007 12:33 AM  

Blogger Legit Freebies Guy said...
lol, that was a funny vid.
2/24/2007 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home