Chattin' with Joni

October 04, 2006

SNL stuff (digi short and whateves)

Hi. Do you remember me? I'm Chez. Well, summer is officially over. So, I guess the Dudes are back at SNL. They didn't call me, so I had to find out by tuning into the show. Anyway, they made a short (although I hear they didn't even write it). And Andy was in some stuff. Whatever. They think they're cool. But they are NOT cool! You can see some of the stuff (including the digital short) at nbc.com. I miss you guys. XOXO.

6 Comments:

Blogger megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
10/04/2006 7:57 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
You rule Chez!Like Meg said,The Dudes ain't cool unless they are chilling w/you homie.
Care to enlighten us w/some podcasts or some new stuff soon?
Ur da bomb Chezdoggie!
Ur friend,Elisa
P.S.Um,Saturday?(*winks at Chez*)
10/04/2006 8:12 PM  

Blogger matt said...
Keep it up Chez!
10/05/2006 1:48 PM  

Blogger JHeinrich said...
hey whats up. i just discovered some lonely island videos on the internet and i watched all i could find.
and even my brother watched all of them and he cant even understand all of it cause he doesnt speak much english.

greetings from germany!
10/05/2006 3:44 PM  

Blogger Santiago Leon said...
is Chez pist?
10/12/2006 3:33 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
hoorez for chez
10/18/2006 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home