Chattin' with Joni

November 08, 2009

SNL Digital Short - "Firelight"

Hey you!
Do you like things that are awesome? Me too! That's why I'm gonna go eat some buttermilk pancakes and watch last night's SNL Digital Short that The Dudes made with Taylor Swift! It's called "Firelight" and it's about mystical creatures and teenage love and pubes (well, maybe it's NOT about pubes)!
Watch it:

9 Comments:

Blogger Milly said...
ILU GUYS.. I WAIT EVERY WEEK FOR A NEW DIGITAL SHORT AND YOU NEVVVVEEERRR DISSAPOINT! THEN I JUST WATCH ALL OF YOUR OLD VIDS OVER AND OVER UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY!!!!!!
11/08/2009 5:05 PM  

Blogger Eli said...
Andy got a haircut?! Lookin' good! So happy to see Andy and the Digital Shorts after a couple weeks off.
11/08/2009 7:37 PM  

Blogger Francesca said...
Not only did SNL take a few weeks off, but both Andy and the SNL Digital Short were noticeably absent the week Gerard Butler hosted. What's Up With That?

Hehehe get it? That's a song from the... never mind.
11/08/2009 7:53 PM  

Blogger Milly said...
haircut or not Andy always looks sooooo good! So happy to see him in so many sketches!!! I LOVVEE THEM!!
11/09/2009 6:30 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I really like what you do! But I'm from Ukraine, and Hulu.com an most of your other videos in youtube are not available in my country. I hate this fact! Please do something...
11/11/2009 6:33 AM  

Blogger Anastasia said...
You guys are fucking geniuses. Keep up the good work :)
11/11/2009 5:21 PM  

Blogger Nicole said...
I absolutely love this digital short. It combines(sort of) two of my favorite things: Twilight and SNL!
11/11/2009 10:13 PM  

Blogger Emanisdaman said...
I heard the guys had a contest on Smule.com with T-Pain for I'm on a boat...here's on of the funnier vids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SuOxH8ftJk

Look up I am T-Pain Uncut on youtube.
12/08/2009 1:54 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Andy! :) ahh.
1/03/2010 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home