Chattin' with Joni

January 19, 2010

"MacGruber" Trailer!

Hey ya'llsers! I was just slipped a little note from one of The Dudes. It was on a piece of paper inside a soft pretzel. I ate the pretzel, but here's a picture of it followed by the text of that note:
"Hey everybody! Jorma here! The MacGruber redband trailer is finally here and I would love for you guys to see it! It's a pretty funny movie if I do say so myself. Which I do. I just said it. Just now. I said it. Check it out!"
Here's the link: MacGruber Redband Trailer
UPDATE: The trailer is also on FACEBOOK!
Enjoy!

13 Comments:

Blogger redededooo said...
Can anyone watch this? It can't verify my age. I'm 28...think that would be old enough to watch this!
1/19/2010 6:12 PM  

Blogger Ramón Márquez said...
Love the trailer!

Will is freaking funny as MacGruber and Kristen looks so hot in the movie...

I hope the movie comes to movie theaters in Mexico! Unfortunately all the movies where the SNL castmembers are starring (including Hot Rod) went straight to DVD
1/19/2010 6:13 PM  

Blogger Paul Vermeersch said...
WTF, Jorm!

My age cannot be verified. BS.
1/19/2010 6:14 PM  

Blogger redededooo said...
Hey Paul, the trailer is on the facebook page, you can watch it there!
1/19/2010 6:23 PM  

Blogger Milly said...
I'm so excited it's scary! Go Jorma! This looks highlarious! Cannot wait for it to come out! aww... the Dudes are all doing such big things!
1/19/2010 6:32 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
YES! To verify, make sure you have your real name, or maybe it is just your facebook name?
1/19/2010 7:03 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
congrats Jorma and Akiva!
1/19/2010 7:08 PM  

Blogger Nicole said...
This looks so awesome! Great job Jorm! Congrats!
1/19/2010 7:16 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I love it!
1/19/2010 7:30 PM  

Blogger RisingSon said...
Don't work! can't verified my age -_-
1/19/2010 7:31 PM  

Blogger Alexis said...
Will is so fine. What a hairy little beast.
1/21/2010 12:39 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I'm excited.
1/24/2010 9:40 AM  

Blogger TheMightyWhoser said...
I can't wait for the film to come out! If anyone knows what it is rated, please let me know.
Great work, Jorma!!!! =D
1/26/2010 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home