Chattin' with Joni

April 29, 2011

The Dudes Win OMA for Funniest Music Short!

The first ever MTV Online Music Awards were held yesterday. The Lonely Island took home the award for Funniest Music Short for "I Just Had Sex (ft. Akon)" — see video evidence of this below or CLICK HERE. Thanks again to everyone who voted!

5 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Congrats Dudes! Yay! Xo,T
4/29/2011 8:47 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
GG
4/30/2011 12:19 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Turtleneck and chain, Turtleneck and chain,Turtleneck and chain, Sipping on a light Beer.
4/30/2011 11:21 PM  

Blogger Erik said...
Hi, well i love your song. But as far as your website, it would need a remake. I can send you some designs i've made with thelonelyisland as title. And soo on.

Contact me at: erik@barahundar.se
5/01/2011 10:35 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
You guys think you guys can help me sell a slightly open box of Crunch 'n Munch...it is still good I think, hold on...yup...
Congrats on the Award.
5/03/2011 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home