Chattin' with Joni

April 12, 2011

Meet The Dudes This Saturday at Amoeba Records in Berkeley!

Hey y'allers, if you're going to be in the San Francisco area this weekend, check out these happenings in Berkeley!
 
DETAILS FROM AMOEBA
The Lonely Island return to their hometown of Berkeley, CA for a special event! Meet Akiva, Andy and Jorma in person at Amoeba Music in Berkeley this Saturday, April 16th. The Dudes will host a Q&A answering fan-submitted questions, and after that will be sticking around to sign stuff!
  • Be among the first to preorder Turtleneck & Chain, the new album from The Lonely Island, in person at Amoeba Music in Berkeley. Upon pre-ordering the album you will receive a wristband and limited edition silkscreened event poster. Your wristband is your ticket to the event. One wristband per pre-ordered copy of the album. The store will start taking pre-orders on Wednesday, April 13th. Wristbands and posters are extremely limited due to store capacity. Get yours while they last!
Those who are able to get wristbands should line up at Amoeba starting at 6pm on Saturday.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I had "I Just Had Sex" stuck in my head ALLLLLL morning....... Amazing....
4/12/2011 10:12 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh my gosh I want to go so bad! I'm worried it'll sell out before Saturday morning though! Begging my friends to go pre-order tomorrow for me! Lol
4/12/2011 10:19 PM  

Blogger Chloe said...
i'm going to die if i don't go. hooooly god almighty i love the lonely island with all my heart and soul
4/12/2011 10:30 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I'm looking for booking information, do the dudes have an agent I could get in touch with?
4/12/2011 10:51 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Damn it! I'll be on my flight home to SoCal! So tempted to cancel that flight...
4/12/2011 11:49 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
R The Dudes going to tour once their break from SNL comes in the summer?
4/13/2011 1:20 PM  

Blogger Huey Bryant said...
Wtf why can't this be in multiple places! Mannn...
4/13/2011 4:44 PM  

Blogger Sandy Nixon said...
Of course you had to be there the day before I'll be in the Bay Area!!!! So jealous to all those that can attend. Sending you guys love from Orange Country!!!
4/16/2011 1:24 PM  

Blogger Fiori is Flowers said...
Thanks for coming to Amoeba Music guys! It was great meeting you!
4/17/2011 12:05 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I MISSSED ITT PLEASE COME BACKKK!
4/17/2011 2:26 PM  

Blogger elias said...
You guys were awesome. best day of my life
4/18/2011 1:16 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
thanks so much dudes, that was BOSS!!!
4/18/2011 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home