Chattin' with Joni

May 24, 2011

"3-Way (The Golden Rule)" on iTunes!

The Lonely Island's "3-Way (The Golden Rule)(ft. Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga)" is now available for sale on iTunes!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Kinda ticked they they just released an album that I overpaid for then they release a single two weeks later. Good album but had a lot of filler crap on it too.
5/24/2011 1:09 PM  

Blogger JK said...
Amazon?
5/24/2011 3:08 PM  

Blogger StrikerObi said...
Also wondering about Amazon, since it'll probably be almost half the cost of iTunes.
5/24/2011 3:13 PM  

Blogger SpaceSoul said...
Cool video guys. I really enjoyed it.
5/24/2011 3:50 PM  

Blogger Benas said...
upload it on youtube
5/25/2011 3:33 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
JT+Lady Gaga & The Dudes=Crazy Delicious xo
5/25/2011 6:04 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can you please post this track on Bandcamp? I would love to have this song, though only if I could purchase it in a lossless format, like FLAC.
5/26/2011 10:40 PM  

Blogger Kenneth said...
So have you guys given up trying to get Iran So Far on an album or single? Will that label just not budge? I still think that's the best Lonely Island song to date.
5/27/2011 1:17 AM  

Blogger Xmastime said...
i love all your stuff! you should record my song

http://xmastime.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-latest-hit.html

:)
5/31/2011 8:03 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Check out the review done on you guys.
We love you. So funny!

http://two-and-a-half-rants.blogspot.com/2011/06/lonely-island.html
6/08/2011 1:22 PM  

Blogger Samira said...
i got it! Love it!
6/21/2011 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home