Chattin' with Joni

June 06, 2012

Andy on Jimmy Kimmel Live!


Andy sat down with Jimmy Kimmel last night to talk about leaving SNL, his new movie That's My Boy, and a cause that's near and dear to him. Andy made a PSA to help. Check it out and remember, together we can make a difference:


Here's the rest of Andy's interview:

5 Comments:

Blogger ❤ Melina - Proud Lonely Islander ❤ said...
Wow, Andy! That's a very... GOOD THING! ♥
6/06/2012 4:00 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
kablamo!
6/07/2012 6:08 PM  

Blogger Michelle- TLI lOvEr said...
OMG!!!! Andy i watched u on Live with Kelly and i just dont get how u are so friggin funny!!!!! ur like a comedy GOD!! anyway, i wish u the best with ur process of "moving on" <3333 i love u guyzz <333
6/08/2012 9:25 PM  

Blogger Nicholas said...
I don't know who really reads these comments. But if any of the guys from the troupe do, since you're off SNL now, you should consider making a sketch for Trouble On Dookie Island. Obviously "Stork Patrol" style (meaning with lower budget but with no broadcasting censorship).
honestly, I really miss the "Incredibad" guys... Pre SNL fame. Maybe the bits weren't as polished but the beats more than made up for it. Too much "new stuff" on your new stuff... Anyways, I hope you do decide to work on dookie island. Cheers.

PS: Completely off topic but I kinda feel robbed by your success. I've been doing these musical comedy "songs" since the late 90s (not ALL OF THEM were rap, but still...) since I realized Tenacious D was the greatest band in the world and ever since your sketches started appearing on SNL now everyone accuses me of "plagiarism" (even though I started doing these before you even got together!) so yeah. f**k you very much guys...no, not really.
(actually, yes please)
PS2: Keep it up! One day "CRAP" music (Comedy Rap as I call my "work" :) ) will become mainstream, and then I'll become a super-mega-ultra CRAPstar with billions of trillions of dollars and I'll buy me some Justin Bieber pantys to sniff on, and the skeleton of Michael Jackson... and a crapload of stuff I have no use for, cause thats what rockstars do :) Anyways, keep paving the way for me to come and rape their a-holes ;)
6/11/2012 7:27 AM  

Blogger lu said...
I am so sick of seeing a ton of crap with just Andy. What happened to the Lonely Island? Huh? Are they even still a band? Because I all I see is Andy this, and Andy that. No Kiv, no Jorm. That is crap!
6/11/2012 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home