Chattin' with Joni

August 12, 2005

Football Town

You may have heard whispers over the internet this past year of a short film the Dudes made called Football Town. You may have even cursed Chez under your breath for never posting it. Well, I'm here to say... take that YOU! I just did! Made in May of 2004 for the Channel 101 FX pilot, Football Town was an audience hit. But alas, a second episode shall never be seen, as the execs at FX thought putting a cooking show on air was more interesting. Enjoy this gem! LINK

6 Comments:

Blogger robby massey said...
guys,

awesome! i've been waiting to see this for a long time...ever since i heard about it a few months back. andy and scott's (www.andyandscott.com) vice ghost pilot was great, but i have yet to see harmon's e.r. emergency or hartman's all monsters must die. i seriously don't understand why networks keep passing this stuff up.

i figure that awesometown is owned by fox, right? that means we only get to see bootleg copies. cripes.

stay fresh,

-robby
8/13/2005 8:51 PM  

Blogger Joni said...
The theme song is by the band "Let's Go Sailing" the lead singer is friends with Jorm... The link is over there-->
8/15/2005 1:58 AM  

Blogger robby massey said...
haha, is that the first time chez has commented?
8/15/2005 1:36 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
8/16/2005 3:36 AM  

Blogger moneybags said...
ardy is on snl?? jorm and kiv are way, way funnier...atleast, they are better actors...
...no offense...only one mans opinion...(and you dont see me running any networks)
but goddammit, i'm the viewer, i'm the demographic, so bloody hell, i say i'm right.
8/16/2005 11:34 PM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
By now, Im annoying to anyone going back [in time] and checking these, but one thing I notcie about andy when he does things of this manner. if its like a serious *acting* character, he always wears the most hideous 1990's shirts he can find. LOL. and it kills me. that alone, kills me. don't know what I mean. [blizzard man][the D*ck in a Box video* him and Justin*][some other time besides this video]
theres lots of times. and andy, its madness. keep on dude. its great. I know I noticed. I might be alone on the noticing. but still,..
2/08/2007 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home