Videos
Music
Store
Blog
The Lonely Island
Welcome to "Chattin' With Joni"! Your numero uno source for dishing on all things Dude!
Love,
Joni!
Previous Posts
Akiva in MTV Article
Natalie Portman SNL Digital Short
Just 2 Guyz Fan Film
TLI Podcast Episode 3
Entertainment Weekly Article
TLI Podcast Episode 2
Close Talkers - SNL Digital Short
TLI Live Podcast Episode 2
The Tangent - SNL Digital Short
Chez-Radio Episode 1
Other Sites We Like
Stuntman Forever
Channel 101
We Are Scientists
Tim and Eric
Chad Matt & Rob
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Tenacious D
Flight Of The Conchords
Let's Go Sailing
Stella
Creative Commons
Unofficial LiveJournal Community
March 11, 2006
Jorm Spotting!
My secret spy has delivered once again! Check out this super illegal video of Jorm dancing his heart out to the Arctic Monkeys.
Check it
.
posted by Joni at
7:29 PM
8 Comments:
Melanie
said...
How in the world does he get moves like that? Tremendous stuff.
Is that Lourne carrying him off? ahahahaha..
3/11/2006 7:44 PM
kate
said...
Ohh jorma your dancing makes me soo happy. in soo many ways...
and I love that bill was there again with the 'bitch plz' look on his face.
and ps no that isn't lorne with him at the end, it's darrel dressed as dick cheney... lorne still has most of his hair.
3/11/2006 8:36 PM
Gracee
said...
whoa Casey!!! Oops I mean mrst...
LOL I think Jorm should teach a dance class. I would def be there.
3/12/2006 5:31 AM
robby massey
said...
dude's got chops. i'm diggin!
-robby
3/12/2006 7:41 AM
Kablama
said...
Look at how funky he is! I will never be hip...
3/12/2006 12:16 PM
Charles
said...
When are we going to get the short from last night online.
3/12/2006 4:45 PM
fabian
said...
My word Jorm... with who did you study interpretive dance? The uninhibited-ness of your body...
it's like some crazy mongoose in heat.
Jorm you're my hero
3/14/2006 12:36 PM
danaisagirl
said...
happy belated birthday, jorm!
3/20/2006 12:08 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
8 Comments:
Is that Lourne carrying him off? ahahahaha..
and I love that bill was there again with the 'bitch plz' look on his face.
and ps no that isn't lorne with him at the end, it's darrel dressed as dick cheney... lorne still has most of his hair.
LOL I think Jorm should teach a dance class. I would def be there.
-robby
it's like some crazy mongoose in heat.
Jorm you're my hero
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home