Chattin' with Joni

June 18, 2006

Podcast Ep. 5

Hey ya'lls! No, it's not Chez, it's your boy Jonah! Yeah that's right, I snuck into Chez's room and recorded a podcast since he's been M.I.A. Click here to hear the good stuff. Enjoy and say hello back to me when you get a chance!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...
Downloading as I type!

So, Jonah, are you also a film-maker like The Dudes? I'd love for you to watch some of my comedy videos if you have a chance. You can see them at www.illimms.com (my website). Feedback is always apprieciated, and of course, I'll post my thoughts the podcast once I've heard it.

Shalom!
6/18/2006 4:17 PM  

Blogger kate said...
Jonah, you rock my socks. For sheezie. This was totally what I needed to day (because I definatly almost passed out at work).


fan-freakin-tastic. thank you so much for makin this.
6/18/2006 7:31 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
That was really cool.Kal Penn has some mad skills.That was awesome Jorma!Thanks!
6/18/2006 8:32 PM  

Blogger Sam said...
Two points:

1) I can't wait to see that music video.
2) Jonah is an awesome host. I vote you stay on full-time as Chez's co-host, Jonah!

Oh, and great to hear the news about HOT ROD.
6/19/2006 7:18 AM  

Blogger Phil said...
Who is Jonah?????????????
6/19/2006 12:27 PM  

Blogger taiters said...
Kiv can come to Canada, and PARTY!

And if he he's here long enough, watch some HOCKEY!

Game 7, Stanley Cup Finals tonight on NBC!! GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!
6/19/2006 6:00 PM  

Blogger Melanie said...
Jonah, you are seriously awesome. Thank you so much for podcasting and catching us up with the Dudes!

Kal Penn is the shiznit. Just watched "Where's the Party At Yaar?" the other night. Soo funny.. can't wait to see the music video!

Also, that was Asa on vocals for that Awesometown theme song, right? Pretty nice voice. Very Avenue Q-esque.
6/19/2006 7:10 PM  

Blogger Phil said...
I simply cannot endorse this "Jonah" person, as I have never heard of him until now.
6/20/2006 4:03 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
isht is legist
6/29/2006 6:30 AM  

Blogger matt said...
Keep the podcasts comin wodie! Drop 'em drop 'em drop 'em!
7/24/2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home