Chattin' with Joni

December 27, 2006

6 Sentences

Internet fave, Ivy Dillinger, who I did an interview with a few months back, has a cool new addition to her blog called 6 Sentences. Ivy was nice enough to ask me to submit and after a few months of her waiting, I finally got up from the couch, wiped the burger residue from my sweatshirt and submitted something (sorry Ivy!). Check it out!

5 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Kablamo Chez!
12/27/2006 3:52 PM  

Blogger matt said...
Chez, it seems as if you're fading away. Come back strong!!!! Podcast, or video, or a funny photo or something.
12/28/2006 1:59 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Happy Birthday Chez!Could ya'll do another podcast pretty please?
Or at least give us Avon Lady part 2?
You guys rock!:)
1/01/2007 2:27 PM  

Blogger Kablama said...
Happy Birthday Chez!! Hope you're partying it up!
1/01/2007 7:12 PM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
Im sorry i missed your birthday as well. But indeed, Happy Birthday. I just found this site, the dudes, and everything saturday morning. you all are great, and I love every minute of your stuff. thanks for being alive. :)

-Marissa.
1/09/2007 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home