Chattin' with Joni

December 05, 2006

T-SHIRTS!!!

Hi ya'll! The Dudes have finally made t-shirts. And if they sell enough of them, they said they'd make a "Chester" shirt! Thanks but no thanks, jerks! (j/k?) T-SHIRTS

6 Comments:

Blogger zoltanfilms said...
They should make a "Who Invited Steve" t-shirt. I've always wanted one.
12/05/2006 11:54 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
PLEASE make a chester t shirt! my name is actually chester so it would be lovely!
12/06/2006 5:08 AM  

Blogger Melanie said...
I'm gonna buy some pretty soon. Finally!

And yes, a "Who invited Steve?" shirt is genius.
12/06/2006 5:43 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
what about an exploding high five t-shirt w/the awesometown screencap of it?These shirts are kablamo!
12/07/2006 4:09 PM  

Blogger lastbutnotleast said...
yessss. make a Ka-Blamo! shirt!!!
12/10/2006 1:37 PM  

Blogger Megan said...
Definently make a shirt that says "That's Kablamo!" I bought the girl one with the three shirts on it, it's fantastic.
1/03/2007 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home