Chattin' with Joni

May 04, 2007

HOT ROD: Kevin's Secret Web Page!!!

In Hot Rod, Jorma plays Rod's half-brother, Kevin. Here is Kevin's web site that he made for Rod! It's a work in progress with more stuff to come!!! stuntmanforever.com

13 Comments:

Blogger draper1206 said...
Haha, I like how on Kevin's About Me page, he says he likes Northern Exposure but not NUMB3RS (Rob Morrow's in both)
5/04/2007 7:18 PM  

Blogger KT said...
oh man.
i'm so excited i can hardly breathe.

i may or may not be already making plans to see it.
you guys are my favorite.
of life.
5/05/2007 1:41 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I watch the trailer and it looks so hilarious! ^_^ I also checked out Kevin's site and are you guys are REALLY accepting $$$? ^_^
5/05/2007 10:42 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
This is too cool!I can't wait till August 3rd!
5/05/2007 10:51 AM  

Blogger Abteen said...
I met Jorma after the Hot Rod screening at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. I saw You too, Chez. But you disappeared.
5/06/2007 9:34 PM  

Blogger Abteen said...
Oh yeah, and speaking of meeting Jorma, last year my friends and I filmed this little Jorma fan vid while I was filming a short film: http://www.the-technique.com/movie2.php?id=16
5/06/2007 9:38 PM  

Blogger Santiago Leon said...
I wonder if they'll have, "a Lonely Island production," in the beginning of the movie.
5/07/2007 9:07 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Saw the movie at two screenings already and plan to see it at least twice when it is released. Absolutely love the Dudes. Can't get enough of Jorma.
5/08/2007 8:29 PM  

Blogger Phil said...
I requested a booking for Rod, but have heard nothing back!!?
5/14/2007 2:47 PM  

Blogger Gino said...
You should screen it in Berkeley, your hometown...aka the coolest place evah!
5/15/2007 5:21 PM  

Blogger Sir Dude said...
I thought those two leprechauns on the Human Giant marathon looked familiar. lol
Nice cameo.
5/19/2007 3:41 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i just saw jorma's

butt crack
5/19/2007 6:10 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q1MsHWTHVMs

Jorma & Andy were on Human Giant on MTV!They were funny Leprechauns!

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1560043&vid=150018
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1560043&vid=150019
5/20/2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home