Chattin' with Joni

February 04, 2007

SNL Digital Short - Body Fuzion (80's workout)

Hi, a new digital short aired last night! It was written by Amy, Kristen and Maya, guest starred Drew Barrymore, and was made by the Dudes! YouTube NBC

8 Comments:

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
I like that idea that the girls and "the dudes" came up with. Nice writing on their part, and nice editing[or directing, you didn't really specifiy] from the dudes. I like the bad tracking effects toward the end. That topped the cake for me, with a strawberry.

=]
[great work!]

Wonder whats in store when Forest Whitaker host this week? Im anticipating that shiz! *haha!*
-Thanks for being awesome. and making me laugh every other day.
2/05/2007 2:37 AM  

Blogger Kablama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
2/05/2007 12:03 PM  

Blogger Kablama said...
This short is genius!! Love you guys!

P.s "awesometown" is now a adjective in my college (UofToronto)

e.g. "This play is gonna be awesometown!" lol
2/05/2007 12:04 PM  

Blogger matt said...
I know this isn't on topic, but I swear I just saw Chez in a Sara Silverman commercial on Comedy Central. He was sitting two places to her left at the table in the one where she says "I pooped" at the end.
2/05/2007 2:42 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
the execution of the bad 80's video look was superb. Great job. Again!
2/05/2007 4:36 PM  

Blogger Greg said...
Both "awesometown" (for you OY) and hillarious, and I love the "Perfecto" style music, is it off the same record, tape or cd?
2/05/2007 5:23 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
My mom loved the skit.It reminded her of her old Jane Fonda videos.Nice job ya'll!I luv Drew!
2/05/2007 7:54 PM  

Blogger Phil said...
I was highly aroused.
2/12/2007 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home