Chattin' with Joni

May 24, 2007

HOT ROD: Rod's Myspace / New videos!

Heyo! Rod's myspace page is live. And Kevin has made some new little videos at stuntmanforever.com. It's called viral marketing, get used to it!

6 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Kablamo Chez!
5/24/2007 1:37 PM  

Blogger NikkiBaby said...
Yup! I logged onto Myspace a little while ago and saw that I had the best Friend Request EVER! DANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! But seriously that movie is soooooo funny and I can't wait till August 3rd to see it again!
5/24/2007 2:25 PM  

Blogger NikkiBaby said...
Hoobastank!
5/24/2007 2:26 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Glasses on!
5/24/2007 2:58 PM  

Blogger Phil said...
Sadly, Kevin recently informed me that Rod was unable to perform at my event, but did let me in on some spectacular stunts Rod is working on.

Here's hoping for a Rod appearance in '08! (provided he lives that long)
5/25/2007 4:06 PM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
Cool, and thank you for adding me on myspace. it made me feel special. I accepted it. At first I thought it was some weirdo who was imitating you all and just created a myspace from the movie coming out, A crazed fan, but I then added them anyway. When I found out it was actually from the site, i was like: Oh wow, thanks, and cool.

Thanks TLI.

Take care. August will be awesome, saw the preview in Shrek the Third. Which was alright, no one knock for that. lol. I took my little cousin, but I probably would have seen it alone , to tell you the truth.
5/26/2007 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home