Chattin' with Joni

April 21, 2009

2009 MTV Movie Awards Promos!

Hey! What's up?? Did you just fart? Me neither. But I'll tell you who did! Me (metaphorically). Because I know you smell what's cooking in these new promo vids for the 2009 MTV Movie Awards with Andy, Michael Cera & Jack Black. You can watch them right here on the internet (below): "Our Son" (Extended) "Host"

4 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
These are awesome. When are the ones with Rashida, Forte and Arnett going to pop up? So psyched for the show! Knock 'em dead Ardy & Co!
We love you guys!
E. & the b-day girl J.
4/22/2009 11:11 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
guess what i'm looking forward to on may 31? ill wait.

MTV movie awards! yay
i'm going to party like it's 1988 woo!
4/24/2009 10:33 AM  

Blogger Jamie said...
Andy is cuter than a bucket of puppies.
4/24/2009 11:35 AM  

Blogger Stasis Edit said...
I hope TLI does more work with Jack Black. Excellent combination.
8/12/2009 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home