Chattin' with Joni

April 05, 2009

SNL Digital Short - "Like A Boss"

The Dudes go corporate with their new vid for "Like A Boss": Check It Out on YOUTUBE!!! (or don't: NBC | HULU | BIG)

14 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Awesome awesome awesome TLI & Co!
It feels odd that Seth is Kiv's part but good job. Please make Boombox the next TLI music vid.
You guys rule!
Ur fave DC fans, E&J(+K)
4/05/2009 2:44 PM  

Blogger Alex said...
My favorite part would be the 1/2 second(s) Jorma and Kiv are in.
They are like video ninjas. Yeah I said it.
4/05/2009 3:21 PM  

Blogger Kate said...
This was awesome. When I was watching this on SNL, the minute Seth said Mr. Samberg, I knew it was it and I was freaking out. So amazing. And yeah I agree Jorm and Kiv are video ninjas.
4/05/2009 4:11 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I am not trying to be mean, but Kiv, you looked scary in this video, dealing guns, and giving out drugs in Hot Rod...you need to get some knee-high rainbow socks! that'll straighten you out.

From
The Special Benchmark
4/06/2009 7:50 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Thank god Like A Boss finally made it into a video...my lifelong dream (for the past 2 months). I do agree Boombox would be the next to tackle.
4/06/2009 8:15 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
hey...this is for Chez, so find a way to answer me this:
i understand that you enjoy doing mid-sectional thrusts on occasion. Why? how did that start?

MADDY OUT
4/06/2009 8:19 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
oh, here's another question: i noticed in the credits of Hot Rod that there is a song by Jorma and i was wondering if that was the one he sang to his stuffed animals?
4/06/2009 8:27 PM  

Blogger kimba2488 said...
As always, Kiv is the one to go to for a gun. Love it.

A bit depressed that Seth Rogen took Kiv's part, though. Was looking forward to him getting a bit more screentime.
4/06/2009 10:54 PM  

Blogger Kate said...
To maddy the song that it says is by Jorm, it is not the one with him singing, he did the song that Chester is dancing to at the pool.
4/07/2009 11:41 AM  

Blogger No Name said...
When is the Lonely Island going to return to the Bay Area?!!! UCB!
4/07/2009 4:35 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
to kate ya, i found the song he was singing. it was teacher by George Michael.
4/07/2009 9:18 PM  

Blogger Lindsay said...
The lonely island are ledgands!

And surely should consider coming to the UK?

Come on, why deprive us of such greatness?

Ellie out!
4/18/2009 8:51 AM  

Blogger Jamie said...
Andy with regular hair always throws me off for about an hour.

No joke though, I secretly perform this in my head when I walk around work.
4/29/2009 4:08 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
ahh!!! i love TLI! jorm kiv and andy are my saviors! i find myself singing these songs while walking around,and people starin at me. everytime i wat SNL i cant wait for the digital shorts!! eeeee
5/18/2009 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home