Chattin' with Joni

January 30, 2010

TLI Nominated For A Grammy!

Hey everyone! The Dudes and their good bud, T-Pain, have just been nominated for a 2010 Grammy Award in the "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration" category for "I'm On A Boat"!
Congrats, hombres!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
snaps yeah muthalickas! this is fanny packtastic!
1/30/2010 8:05 AM  

Blogger Bob S. said...
They were nominated awhile ago actually, like with all of the other nominees back in December. Choose your words more carefully next time, I take my Lonely Island news very seriously.
1/30/2010 10:38 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
:D so happy <3 lonely island forever <3
1/30/2010 8:02 PM  

Blogger Sunnee said...
I'm very proud of you! Keep the incredibly funny stuff coming our way.

Love you guys!
2/01/2010 2:20 PM  

Blogger Hair/Fashion/Beauty Essentials Blog said...
"I'm On A Boat" is the song of the year.....and..... right up there with Steve Martin..."Let's Get Small"... and.....it's already a winner!! Go Andy and the Lonely Island!!
2/18/2010 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home