Chattin' with Joni

March 13, 2010

Don't Miss SNL Tonight!

Big plans are in store for tonight's Digital Short. It's gonna unzip your pants and warm your heart, so don't miss it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Papertrail said...
I am so proud that you all went to Berkeley High!! Hella juiced for this!
3/14/2010 3:34 AM  

Blogger test said...
ANDY!
I KNOW YOUR FRIEND ILAN SORT OF!
PLEASE COMMENT THIS, AND TALK TO ME!
I WILL EAT BOILED GOOSE TO TALK TO YOU!
AND YES, I DID JUST TYPE IN ALL CAPS!
3/14/2010 10:04 PM  

Blogger jimgot3 said...
Don't know if Andy reads these, but I love his digital shorts. You do such a great Mark Walberg. You need to bring back Markie Mark. I know he hates it and wants the world to forget it. But even Vanilla Ice embraced the funny, maybe not. I know Mark is a big dude, but people made fun of Mike Tyson. Your not scared are you. Come on, Feel the Vibration.

Say Hi to your mother for me,
Jim Guthrie(I'm not scared)
3/17/2010 1:21 AM  

Blogger Erisadesu said...
we are the higher priestess of Kaphrodite. We love your work and songs because they are the true words of the Goddess Kaphrodite. But we are sick and tired with the Saturday night Live being aired only to the States...We want the privillege to watch this show everywhere in this planet.

sigh...I guess we can only see u in the films you play and in you tube...but that's not enough...and we have already seen all the films you have played....

Kisses
Eri and Dannossiel
3/27/2010 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home