Chattin' with Joni

February 28, 2010

SNL Digital Short - "Flags Of The World"

Some Dudes got really informative in last night's short. I never knew how little I knew about flags until I watched this. I feel like I now have the knowledge to hold a two hour long seminar on "flags" without repeating any flag-related information. In fact, during this seminar, I'd show this video because it's a great primer, plus, those attending my seminar really respond well to visual aids.
Get at that knowledge!

2 Comments:

Blogger Milly said...
NEO-NAZI POTSY FLAG!
3/05/2010 2:59 PM  

Blogger Milly said...
By the way, I made this for Andy... I waited and got to meet him outside of NBC last night, but I was too shocked and amazed to say anything besides how much I love TLI
Milly's Andy Samberg Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yv97azlrMc
3/05/2010 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home