Chattin' with Joni

February 07, 2010

Behind the Scenes on MacGruber!

Hey everyone! Joni here with an exclusive behind the scenes vid from the "MacGruber" film set that came my way care of an unnamed industry insider. The nameless source, who we'll call Jorma, apparently gained unprecedented access to The Scenes, and went behind them. From this unique vantage, he was able to document the goings on of a bigtime Hollywood movie on camera and share them with you, the world!

7 Comments:

Blogger moop said...
jroma looks weird in this
2/07/2010 5:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I fucking lovvvve this! Jorma looks awesome with his sweet 70's porn star mustache
2/07/2010 8:34 PM  

Blogger WOTS said...
Oh how I've missed Jorma!
2/08/2010 1:49 PM  

Blogger Aléxia said...
Well, since I can't send e-mails to The Dudes anymore here it is as a comment =)
Subject: People's Choice Awards

OMFG! Can't believe Andy didn't win, I mean, he's SO MUCH better than Asston Kutcher. I was so fucking disappointed. Even my sister said : 'Calm down! Not even him was so upset!' But of course Mister 1 million followers won. Excuse I, but I'm gonna say: AK is more famous than Andy (to my unhappiness). None of my friends know AK or Andy (but they are a bunch of ignorant bald heads*) Either way I love The Dudes, they are totally awesome, and cool, and funny. They are in the same place of Paramore to me(first place at my heart ;]~ ). Love 'ya
* I was joking about the bald head part
Kisses from Brazil,
Aléxia,12
2/08/2010 5:42 PM  

Blogger Troy Blackford said...
I wish the movie was like this. I would much rather watch actual fun videos and funny clips than the movie, I'm thinkin'.

Not that I think anything bad about Jorma or the amazing work of Will Forte and Kristin Wiig. I just think they all had to go along with the SNL spin-off movie formula, and I'm sure it will be as good as it can be... but it will never be as good as this.
2/09/2010 1:00 PM  

Blogger Hanifa Imani said...
Hey!! If this iz the actual The Lonely Island peepz, then Happy Valentinez Day :^)
2/14/2010 4:32 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
hope the lonely island got paid for the "jizz in my pants" soundalike that was used on the real world
2/25/2010 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home