Videos
Music
Store
Blog
The Lonely Island
Welcome to "Chattin' With Joni"! Your numero uno source for dishing on all things Dude!
Love,
Joni!
Previous Posts
TLI Nominated For A Grammy!
"MacGruber" Trailer!
SNL Digital Short - "Laser Cats 5"
SNL Digital Short - "Booty Call"
New MacGruber!
SNL Digital Short - "Tizzle Wizzle Show"
New "I'm On A Boat" T-Shirt!
SNL Digital Short - "Shy Ronnie"
The Dudes Are Nominated For A Grammy!
SNL Digital Short - "Two Worlds Collide ft. Reba M...
Other Sites We Like
Stuntman Forever
Channel 101
We Are Scientists
Tim and Eric
Chad Matt & Rob
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Tenacious D
Flight Of The Conchords
Let's Go Sailing
Stella
Creative Commons
Unofficial LiveJournal Community
January 31, 2010
SNL Digital Short - "The Curse"
Hey e'rebody! Hand cut from a single block of African Khaya Mahogany and then encased in four feet of high tensile steel-reinforced concrete, The Dudes' new digishort "The Curse" is a sight to behold! Look at it!
Watch it below or at:
NBC
|
HULU
|
BIG
posted by Joni at
1:27 PM
6 Comments:
Nicole
said...
Sergio!
1/31/2010 6:02 PM
Unknown
said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2/01/2010 2:17 AM
Unknown
said...
I have not laughed this hard in years... probably since... Chez's dancing in Hot Rod.
I removed the last comment because I uh. Misspelled something and I uh. Um.
2/01/2010 2:20 AM
Mike
said...
Hey dudes,
Love the work.
I had a similar thought last year in my short Distraxion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxezt4Ks5XA
2/01/2010 1:44 PM
AgeOfEgos
said...
Christ, did this bring back memories.
/One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
2/13/2010 9:46 AM
Anonymous
said...
what is the name of that song that plays in the background when sergio flies through the wall?
7/22/2010 3:15 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
6 Comments:
I removed the last comment because I uh. Misspelled something and I uh. Um.
Love the work.
I had a similar thought last year in my short Distraxion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxezt4Ks5XA
/One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home