Chattin' with Joni

July 25, 2012

Kiv's Trailer for "The Watch"!

Kiv put together an unconventional new version of the trailer for his new movie "The Watch." Even if you've seen the other trailers, you're gonna wanna check this one out because it's slightly awesomer. Like 20 to 22% more awesome, and I'm being very conservative. 

"The Watch" hits theaters Friday!


4 Comments:

Blogger Melina said...
Hahaha, OMG, can't fucking wait to see it! I have a countdown on my BigDay-app, and it's only 16 days left until it hits theaters here in Sweden... (Two days before my birthday, so it's like the PERFECT gift!) :D
7/25/2012 4:57 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
OMG THIS LOOKS SO GOOD! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT! AKIVA YOU ARE AN AMAZING DIRECTOR! :D <3
7/25/2012 6:13 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Sweetness! Congrats Kiv! Cool movie! Are you guys still gonna make digital shorts for SNL and more deets on a new album pwease-When I heard that, I craved more. Love u all! Xo
7/25/2012 9:50 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I must see this movie ASAP. Thanks for the slightly awesomer trailer. Everyone I know will hear about this.
7/25/2012 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home