Chattin' with Joni

March 15, 2006

Eagles Of Death Metal Video

Check out the long awaited EODM video I Want You So Hard (Boy's Bad News) directed by our very own Senor Kiv!
Update: It's on YouTube too.

24 Comments:

Blogger escfrizby said...
wow, chez you made this video. i've been a big chester fan since your solo rap in the 'bu.
3/15/2006 6:27 PM  

Blogger kate said...
ohhhhhh chez that is exactly what I needed today!!!!!

great work kiv!!!!

kiv is fantastic. you are fantastic. everything is fantastic!


kate
=^..^=
b-lo
3/15/2006 6:36 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
no able to looky-looky on my Mac - boo-freakin'-hoo. On a complete side note, my friend is in a baby-birthin' class with Dave Grohl. How weird is that?
3/15/2006 7:07 PM  

Blogger BerryBananaz said...
that was funny! =D
3/15/2006 7:23 PM  

Blogger Charles said...
Oh Chez...Oops there go my kids all over your beak.
3/15/2006 7:24 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
dude, this band is the shit. i'm so excited to see two of my favorite things merged.

AWESOME KIV!
3/15/2006 9:02 PM  

Blogger Gracee said...
I LOVE Chez cameos! Awesome song, awesome director Kiv!

BTW, I couldn't watch the vid on mtv either (I live in Germany) but I could watch it on Yahoo Music. Try going to http://search.music.yahoo.com/search/?m=all&p=eagles+of+death+metal and then clicking on "The Boys Bad News" video link. It should pop right up for you guys. :)
3/16/2006 10:10 AM  

Blogger Justin said...
The full video is now on youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-gBtyrMqolQ
3/16/2006 3:01 PM  

Blogger Kablama said...
Haha awesome!! Kiv's directing was incredible and Chez, looking damn fine there! lol Thanks for the Yahoo link gracee.
3/16/2006 7:01 PM  

Blogger Cazi Brasga said...
At least you didn't fart in the video this time Chez. ("Peppers" reference)
3/16/2006 10:59 PM  

Blogger kate said...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORMA!!!!!



oh and the EODM vid still rocks! yay kiv!


....and ardy's still rockin SNL


kudos all around!
3/19/2006 3:15 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
I'd just like to tell you, Chez. I'm going to college!! :D I got into Georgia Institute of Technology (aka Ga Tech) :)
3/22/2006 3:54 PM  

Blogger Paulio said...
That video rocked my clothes off!
3/22/2006 10:07 PM  

Blogger kate said...
kaliyana!! I'm going to college too!!! I got into university at buffalo (all because chez said to go to school!) (for the children)!


also I learned how to say "your mom goes to college" in American Sign Language. yay!!
3/22/2006 11:18 PM  

Blogger Kablama said...
I just read that blog and there were only a few people dissing the short, so don't get too upset. Plus, what about being called the jewish jimmy fallon is bad? He's Jewish and has a comedy style which is similar to fallon....a pretty successful guy! Congrats to the college bound people - I'm in my first year right now.
3/23/2006 12:45 AM  

Blogger kate said...
awww well there are worse things to be called..
1) I loved jimmy fallon (before I knew the dudes existed, and now that I have them they top jimmy in my mind)

2) They've worked with jimmy fallon, and he directed them to lorne, or directed lorne to them... however that went down...

3) ardy has actually had a piece that was cut during SNL dress rehersal where he went on weekend update as jimmy's twin, 'jew-y fallon'.... so I don't think it's really a huge insult to point out the fact that their comedy can at times be similar, and yes ardy is jewish.



soooooooooo in short. I'm going to college.

ardy is awesome

kiv kicks ass directing

jorma... JORRRRRRRRMAAAAAAA happy belated birthday jorma.

chez... hot. just hot.

and jimmy fallon? he cheers up any funeral.'

PS I randomly broke out into the natalie rap today during my lunch and scared a few of my friends :)
3/23/2006 4:35 PM  

Blogger Paulio said...
my brother says "you guys should do something new."
3/23/2006 10:01 PM  

Blogger kate said...
ohh I get to be married too! does this mean me and brittany get to be married too?? I think so

the dudes get to be married to us as well.

and chez.
3/24/2006 10:32 PM  

Blogger kate said...
Brittany I was thinking it could be more of an open sorta deal... you know everybody loves everybody ;-)
3/25/2006 11:52 AM  

Blogger Paulio said...
chez, where are you? I checked all the hospitals. you weren't in any of them!!
3/28/2006 7:17 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
He's too busy!
4/03/2006 1:09 PM  

Blogger Catherine said...
a lonely island movie?!

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=filmNews&storyID=2006-04-03T034528Z_01_N02215689_RTRIDST_0_FILM-SAMBERG-DC.XML
4/03/2006 9:41 PM  

Blogger Paulio said...
is that article about the dudes in a movie for real?! thats f-ing CRAzy! Chez best be makin an appearance.


is it too soon to whisper.....oscar?.......yeah kinda is huh.
4/04/2006 12:02 AM  

Blogger Justin said...
The plot of the movie sounds really dumb, but Pam Brady is a hilarious writer and combined with the Dudes, I hope it kicks ass!

I am surprised they are getting a movie already.
4/04/2006 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home