Chattin' with Joni

April 04, 2006

Hot Rod / Where have I been?

Heyo! It's me Chez! So, the rumors arth true: The Dudes have signed on to do a movie called, Hot Rod. It stars Andy and Jorm (as Andy's little brother) and Kiv will direct. That is, if it really gets made, (movies fall through all the time!). It was written by a funny lady named Pam Brady (South Park show/movie). Worry not, they've assured ole' Chez-doggie a job working the crafts service table! Thanks boys ;)! Now, onto more pressing matters: Because of financial concerns, I've been forced to once again enter the workforce, to go shoulder to shoulder with my fellow working man. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, don't worry about old Chez. I'm fine. Doing paperwork and going on coffee runs for "the man". I miss you guys! :(

26 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...
WE MISS YOU TOO!!
4/04/2006 6:15 PM  

Blogger Suchie said...
Don't worry Chez, we understand that you need to bring in the money to keep up that coke habit of yours.
4/04/2006 6:42 PM  

Blogger WED said...
This will be gold. Andy, Jorma & Akiva + Pam... pure genius.
4/04/2006 7:01 PM  

Blogger + said...
Hot Rod?

Hot Damn!
4/04/2006 7:16 PM  

Blogger Erin said...
yay, chez's back!
4/04/2006 7:35 PM  

Blogger kate said...
Chez I'm sorry you have to venture back into the workforce, but I am very enthused to hear about the movie!! I just hope they don't forget about all their old loyal fans!
4/04/2006 8:13 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
good for the dudes! they deserve stuff like that. chez isn't supposed to stay on the grind, remember?

i totally understand though.

word.

-robby
4/04/2006 8:49 PM  

Blogger Sir Dude said...
Dude, that's awesome! I'm gonna have to see that movie when comes out.
4/04/2006 9:25 PM  

Blogger megan said...
Chez, wtf, we thought you were the star??

In any case, please tell Jorma congratulations from me... and not for the movie.

And as for the movie, I hope he'll be able to play Andy's little brother, providing he doesn't have any previous engagements... haha.
4/04/2006 9:37 PM  

Blogger Paulio said...
i hope your movie will be swell and not rubish.... im sure it'll do great if Chez gives you some more helpful hints.
4/04/2006 9:51 PM  

Blogger taiters said...
I just recently got into the lonely island, thanks to the dudes involvement on SNL ... what i don't understand is how only Andy is on the cast, and how - no offence to SNL - they're only on SNL!?

I dunno how Awesomtown didn't get picked up ... and I bet the Dudes could totally handle an hour and a half - I mean, ya gotta start small - and then go big! YAY for a sorta Dudes movie!

P.S. Chez, I hope you're job isn't to filled too much with working for the man. I work at a bank now. Boo urns.
4/05/2006 2:48 AM  

Blogger Xavier said...
welcome back welcome back welcome back! so truly missed! don't use subjects here!
4/05/2006 4:52 AM  

Blogger Nathaniel said...
Duuuuuude. That's awesome! Wonderful news. I just hope, since it's written by someone else, that there's enough Lonely Island flair to it! I bet there will be, though. And they should definitely hook you up with a part... you deserve it.
4/05/2006 8:51 AM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
I missed you Chez!! I'm glad you are still alive and not dead and naked in some random ditch in Mexico.

Yay for the movie! I hope it gets made and is awesome. I'll totally go on opening day!

Hopefully you won't crack under the pressure and boredom of work and shoot up the place.

Keep it safe!
Love ya :D
4/05/2006 11:10 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Hot Rod sounds delish - mmmmmm, that's good, I'll have some of that!

Bobby J. and K-Dizzle want to be in it too! Hook it up Chez!
4/05/2006 3:54 PM  

Blogger Andrea said...
Aww Chez, we missed you too! That's great for the Dudes- how exciting!
4/05/2006 6:16 PM  

Blogger Admin said...
i'm trying to get myself out of the rat race but if your going back in... well then my dreams of doing nothing all day may never become a reality.

good luck
4/07/2006 3:15 PM  

Blogger Sam said...
That is fucking sweet news, baby. This could be the best movie ever. I hope to the Gods that this happens.
4/07/2006 8:29 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Yeah.Andys so cute ur so lucky!:)
P.S.The Dudes weren't in any of the sketches.Andy was in the Zorro one for like 4 seconds.Hope next weeks bettee with Lindsay and Pearl Jam.
4/09/2006 11:48 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
I second that!I'd love to go to NYC and meet the dudes!They seem like very cool guys.I just hope they don't let this fame get to their heads thats all and stay true to themselves and us fans.
~Peanut
4/09/2006 9:21 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=293229

hot topic is selling lazy sunday clothing... o_0;
4/10/2006 4:06 PM  

Blogger Alexis said...
Woah, my two favorite things, The Dudes and Pam Brady from South Park/Team America!

-Alexis
TRASHWIRE.COM
4/10/2006 8:16 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Kaliyana you rock!Love the Lazy Sunday t-shirt.
P.S.Anyone see this yet?
Andy in Cargo:
http://community.livejournal.com/samberg_daily/43438.html
~Peanut
4/10/2006 8:32 PM  

Blogger Melanie said...
I miss the Dudes.
4/10/2006 8:47 PM  

Blogger Kablama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
4/11/2006 10:23 PM  

Blogger Zipdot said...
This author has been removed with a post.
4/12/2006 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home