Chattin' with Joni

March 02, 2007

Chester on "The Sarah Silverman Program"

Hey, ya'll check out my cameo on The Sarah Silverman Program this Wednesday, March 7th (10:30p/9:30c) on Comedy Central. This episode was directed by TLI friend Rob Schrab. (*3/8/07 NOTE: The reshoots of this episode, which I was in, never aired. Instead they aired the original pilot which I was not in! Screw you Comedy Central!).

12 Comments:

Blogger KT said...
OMGOSH I'M SO EXCITED.
i LOVE that show.
and you.
the end.
3/02/2007 5:43 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Sweet.Can anyone YouTube this?
3/02/2007 6:14 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
OMG, I JUST saw youuuu! I was like "OMG, CHEZ!?!?" and had to rewind it and then come to the site to say, OMG, I SAW YOU! Haha, fucking awesome!
3/02/2007 6:19 PM  

Blogger Girl #1 said...
this episode hasnt come on yet has it. cause the descrip. said march seventh. and then thid person before me saw it already.
3/02/2007 8:36 PM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
Me saw it 2!!!
tee-hee. you were precious.

;)

you must be on it again next wednesday, and thats great!!
3/03/2007 4:39 AM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3/03/2007 3:10 PM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
HEY! Whats wrong with tab? You just need to try it.
I mean, really, will it kill you to try something new?

;)

That show was really funny.
I liked everything about it. and the "see this!? Ignore it!" gave a whole new meaning to giving the finger to someone for me.

yea...♥
3/03/2007 3:12 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Chez Chez Chez,

You must ensure this is youtube'd for us and post the link....

I am dying to see it and send you a million praises!

XoX
3/04/2007 5:12 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3/07/2007 1:19 AM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
nice,... i thought that was the case.
*happiness**glee*

can't wait
3/07/2007 2:32 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
reshoots would have made sense. the episode made absolutely no sense the way it was played. chester got hosed!
3/08/2007 10:21 PM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
Exactly! Screw the HECK out of Comedy Central!!

:P
-♥ Marissa
3/09/2007 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home