Chattin' with Joni

December 06, 2009

SNL Digital Short - "Shy Ronnie"

New musical digishort from The Dudes with Andy and Rihanna! Watch 'em battle it out below: NBC | HULU | SUPER-SIZE

12 Comments:

Blogger Milly said...
This was awesome!!! I love the dunce sitting in the back. You guys are my heroes... cannot wait until next Saturday!
12/06/2009 11:23 AM  

Blogger Milly said...
Soo... is it strange that I still find Andy absolutely do-able in this?




Don't judge me!!!
12/06/2009 10:51 PM  

Blogger PJ said...
i think shy ronnie should put out an entire album with hot chick singers (taylor swift comes to mind)
12/07/2009 3:47 AM  

Blogger Emanisdaman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/08/2009 1:50 AM  

Blogger Emanisdaman said...
I heard the guys had a contest on Smule.com with T-Pain for I'm on a boat...here's on of the funnier vids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SuOxH8ftJk

Look up I am T-Pain Uncut on youtube.
12/08/2009 1:53 AM  

Blogger imaginess said...
Are there actual lyrics for the inaudible parts or is it just mumbling?
12/09/2009 10:44 AM  

Blogger Milly said...
I must have watched it a billion times trying to figure out what Ronnie is saying.. So far I've heard a few lines, here's the main jist of it "I love you Milly, we should get married, right now, I love you so much it's ridiculous"... pretty much different variations of that :)... i wish
12/09/2009 3:32 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I still find him do-able too, haha he's one sexy man. ;)
12/11/2009 3:46 AM  

Blogger Alex said...
ya'll are fuckin hilarious! i love you guys :D
12/25/2009 4:30 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
i love the lonely island and rihanna so this is like a dream. i cant find it on itunes to buy it does anyone know another way to get it on my ipod??? I LOVE ANDY SAMBERG, JORMA TACCONE AND AKIVA SCHAFER!!!!!!
12/29/2009 3:02 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Haha Milly it isn't strange because, well Andy always looks do-able. :D
1/03/2010 2:55 PM  

Blogger Mr.Funny67 said...
Andy Samburg and Rihanna are funny in this video!Everyone knows who Andy Samburg and Rihanna are.If you like Andy Samburg,heres his band name:The Lonely Island.They are hilarious!!Shy Ronney rules!!!!
1/23/2010 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home