Chattin' with Joni

March 18, 2010

"MacGruber" Rocks SXSW!

Hey everybody! "MacGruber", Jorma's directorial debut debuted at SXSW this week! It blew the roof off with all the awesomeness and raw power of a headbutt or reverse piledriver or a hot donut.
Check out what people are saying:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...
Happy Birthday Jorma!!!
3/19/2010 3:10 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Grats on the MacGruber success!! I can't wait. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jorma!!
3/19/2010 9:27 AM  

Blogger Merci said...
I want/NEED to see that movie! I had a dream with Jorma in it last night. All I can remember is something about him fixing his hair, please make more music video dvd's. The dvd player is so much more easier to operate vs the computer when I'm drunk, cheers to your birthday!
3/19/2010 9:45 PM  

Blogger Flo said...
I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE! AHHHHHHHH
3/19/2010 11:59 PM  

Blogger Flo said...
BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORM!! woot woot
3/20/2010 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home